Thread: Used efilive

Default Used efilive

I just got a EFILive V1 and the ecm that was flashed with it.I installed the ecmin my truck and was able to get the vin changed to work in my truck.I need to change the tire size,but am not able to copy the tune file inorder to change the tire size.Is there something that I an missing?The 2 licenes have been used ,but I have the ecm 1 was used on.
    Thanks for any help, Mike

Seeing an old post like this and no answers, doesn't make me want to jump right in and get EFI live when no one has answered this guys question.

Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by ARZ View Post
    Seeing an old post like this and no answers, doesn't make me want to jump right in and get EFI live when no one has answered this guys question.
    It must have slipped through the cracks, look how quickly 99% of threads are answered on here.

As for the OP, I would suggest emailing EFILive support (I believe its support AT efilive.com) regarding your problem. Include a screen shot of your license window and your serial number.
    ~Erik~
    2013 Sonic RS Manual - 1.4L I4T E78, tuned, turbo mods, etc.
    2008 TrailBlazer SS 3SS AWD Summit White - LS2 E67/T42, bolt ons, suspension, etc.
    2002 Chevy TrailBlazer LT 4X4 Summit White - 4.2L I6 P10, lifted, wheels, etc.

1 post since Dec 2008
    It must not have been too much of a problem for him not to bump this thread
    or even post anywhere else since.
    512k RoadRunner Firmware 12.14R
    FlashScan V2 Bootblock V2.07.04 Firmware V2.07.22 EFILive V7.5.7 (Build 191) V8.2.1 (Build 181)
    LC-1 WBO2

Quote Originally Posted by ARZ View Post
    Please don't just jump in and buy EFILive......do your research first......probably as you are doing now...

Some posts do fall between the cracks, but usually the posters will persist until the problem is solved...

So your point is moot, your post doesn't contribute anything constructive......poor show for an engineer.

could be also that his answer was sent im a private message and he just never posted that the problem was solved
    97 2500 ecsb 5.7l/4l80e/4x4 411 pcm /thorley tri-y's/dual super 40's with x (catless)/aem cai/msd 6a and coil/zz4 cam/beehive spring/lm-1

stock sucks

Quote Originally Posted by tokymon View Post
    could be also that his answer was sent im a private message and he just never posted that the problem was solved
    That happens quite a bit.

Lifetime Member

He might have solved the problem himself with reading the tutorials??
    2011 LML 3500HD CC D/A 4x4
    2006 LBZ 3500 CC D/A 4x4 Sold
    2001 LB7 2500HD D/A 4x4 Sold

There is a number of stolen EFILive units out there, it would have been handled via PM to find out if there was anything funny going on.

Something else that also happens a lot is people post here, then send PM's then post on other forums the same question, by the time everyone does all the loops the answer ends up somewhere, though maybe not in the original thread.

Cheers,
    Ross
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.