Hi Guys,

I need help on a 2007 LBZ, I want to use the EFI Scantool but never did that before for what I need. I'm quite familiar with the TuneTool and only did diesel tune in the past.I need some guidelines to setup properly for the following situation.

2007 LBZ auto pickup Classic , crash and rollover, severely damaged and repair by a independant shop , the condition is a crank no start condition with no dtc's at all on any module on the truck. The engine won't start because there's no signal at any injectors , I scope the circuit and they're all dead . All the parameters on the Tech2 , fuel pressure, rpm, air ,coolant temp, maf are normals. No theft light or dtc. I can read data on all module ,ecm.tcm,ipc,ebcm,tccm,gcm, so my class2 and HS CAN bus are ok and again no U codes set. Mechanically we know the engine is ok , we feed it at the air induction and the engine run at 1000 rpm.

The ecm was replaced and flash with the VATS disabled, and all circuit at the ecm check for pin grip and voltage drop. So I'm at this point of beliving the ecm is commanding a no fuel situation if that is possible during a crank event.

I need to know what PIDS should I look too for having a no pulse width condition.

Any help is appreciated

modpcm