Thread: copying regulr tunes into dsp5

Default copying regulr tunes into dsp5

hey another newbie question i need to copy some non dsp tunes into dsp5 format how do i do it thanks

Lifetime Member

manually... table by table
    '07 TBSS, LS2, T42, 3SS, Black on Black on Black, Pretty much stock at the moment. EFILive will fix that

'06 LBZ/Allison 6speed, EC, LB, 1LT, Leather
    Current Mods: EFI Live/ PTO High Idle Mod/ Factory Exhaust Brake / BD Full Bore/ TransGo Jr./ TTS Twin Lift Pumps/ MBRP 4" turbo back/ Custom air box mod/ BullyDog Outlook Monitor

465hp/1008tq---7/25/09---Dyno Day Fast Specialties Tuning by ME

okay how do u copy the tables then

Lifetime Member

highlight the entire table you wish to copy by clicking the gray button where the to axis' meet and hit ctrl+c to copy. the go over to the DSP file click the same button and hit ctrl+v to paste.
    '07 TBSS, LS2, T42, 3SS, Black on Black on Black, Pretty much stock at the moment. EFILive will fix that

Current Mods: EFI Live/ PTO High Idle Mod/ Factory Exhaust Brake / BD Full Bore/ TransGo Jr./ TTS Twin Lift Pumps/ MBRP 4" turbo back/ Custom air box mod/ BullyDog Outlook Monitor

Upload the COS then flash the PCM with the calibrations from the non COS .tun
    512k RoadRunner Firmware 12.14R
    FlashScan V2 Bootblock V2.07.04 Firmware V2.07.22 EFILive V7.5.7 (Build 191) V8.2.1 (Build 181)
    LC-1 WBO2

Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by mr.prick View Post
    Upload the COS then flash the PCM with the calibrations from the non COS .tun
    depending on what he is driving. that may not work. LBZ/LMM (bosch controlled) trucks' DSP folders are written to an extended memory segment that is not accessible under a cal-only flash.

Quote Originally Posted by bballer182 View Post
    depending on what he is driving. that may not work. LBZ/LMM (bosch controlled) trucks' DSP folders are written to an extended memory segment that is not accessible under a cal-only flash.
    How would you upload a COS to start with then?
    There's always scripts.
    512k RoadRunner Firmware 12.14R
    FlashScan V2 Bootblock V2.07.04 Firmware V2.07.22 EFILive V7.5.7 (Build 191) V8.2.1 (Build 181)
    LC-1 WBO2

Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by mr.prick View Post
    How would you upload a COS to start with then?
    There's always scripts.
    DSP OS's are full flashed to start with then any changes to the DSP folders or the base tune can be cal-only flashed (LBZ/LMM ONLY)(LBY/LLY have to be full flashed every time). I highly doubt that you can cal only flash tunes into DSP folders, in fact i'd bet my entire bank account on it. And, as far as i know there currently is no way to have 5 tunes sitting in front you and have some automated way to table the tables out of 4 of the tunes and copy them to the appropriate DSP folders.