Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: LBZ DSP Beta1 Release

If I understand your post correctly I have just tested this on my system (7.5.6 Build 99) and it works as expected.

I did the following:
    1) Opened one of the sample logs included in the base installation
    2) Change to dash page B and deleted some frames (highlighted and pressed CTRL+DEL)
    3) Choose the 'Save As' option and renamed the log file

No issues at all.

I have seen the symptom you see with the duplicate windows (that don't exist). They are typically the splash screens where the icon has not been removed (for some reason). If you close them the complete application closes (which is what you describe).

I trust you have tried the Microsoft 101 recommended solution to all problems, rebooting?

Can you also please confirm the version of your software (from the 'Help-About' menu)?

Cheers,
    Andrew
    EFILive Crew

Did you try and reopen the log mine doesn't save any changes or redate the log?

I didn't read the last bit of your post give me a sec.
    06 GMC 2500 CCSB SLT LBZ 4X4

These views expressed on this post are not my own, but rather randomly generated computer gibberish, and in no way should be used to judge the author's IQ or mental health.

I have just done it again and verified that the frame count in the 'Save As' log is different (and that the data I deleted is in fact removed). I can confirm that it works totally as expected.

The date/time data in the log I would not expect to be effected by what we are talking about here. If you want to have the date and time correct int he logs (with V2 BBL) you need to set the time on the device.
    Andrew
    EFILive Crew

Yes I'm using build 99
    I was just using the "save" function as I have done it the past not the "Save As". The "save as" works correctly and I meant the "last modified date" not the one in the logs and the date resets like it should using "save as".

So its just the "save button" not working.

These views expressed on this post are not my own, but rather randomly generated computer gibberish, and in no way should be used to judge the author's IQ or mental health.

I just tested the regular Save function (CTRL+S) and that works as expected for me as well?
    Andrew
    EFILive Crew

Well I don't know I never used (CTRL+S) I tried it and it worked. Then I tried the "Save" button like I had been doing and for now its working too.

Thanks

I just want to check about this, I just converted my tune file to the DSP5 operating system, and it is showing the extra tables (DSP#1, #2, #3,...) but I do not see any tables that set the delay of the switch (A0141), and the others... all i have are the DSP#1-#4. Is this how it is supposed to be or did I do something wrong?
    06 GMC 2500 LBZ

Switch delay is not in the LBZ, are you reading the correct install guide?
    There is a specific PDF for LB7/LLY and then another for LBZ/LMM.

Cheers,
    Ross
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by GMPX View Post
    Switch delay is not in the LBZ, are you reading the correct install guide?
    There is a specific PDF for LB7/LLY and then another for LBZ/LMM.

Cheers,
    Ross
    Thanks, yea i read both guides, and the LB7 LLY says it does has those extra tables, but the LBZ one does not say that it has them, but it also does not say that there are not there. So i just wanted to make sure.
    06 GMC 2500 LBZ

Haven't gotten to check yet but does this release also include the 2006 LLY OS's? If not will they be available when the LMM release comes, or even later?

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast