Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: LBZ DSP Beta1 Release

Lifetime Member

I even used a stiffer wire than copper and i didn't need tools either.
    '07 TBSS, LS2, T42, 3SS, Black on Black on Black, Pretty much stock at the moment. EFILive will fix that

'06 LBZ/Allison 6speed, EC, LB, 1LT, Leather
    Current Mods: EFI Live/ PTO High Idle Mod/ Factory Exhaust Brake / BD Full Bore/ TransGo Jr./ TTS Twin Lift Pumps/ MBRP 4" turbo back/ Custom air box mod/ BullyDog Outlook Monitor

465hp/1008tq---7/25/09---Dyno Day Fast Specialties Tuning by ME

Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by fire0021 View Post
    Not verry hard even for some one like me with big ole hands or at least mine wasent.
    Did yours have 2 grey wires? I think there's a couple of people making these and the stiffness of the wire can make it easier or harder.

Ira

I was inserting the pin in incorrectly, if you put in in right, it should slide right in there.
    2011 Chevy 2500HD LML 4x4 LTZ-Black
    -H&S Mini Maxx | MBRP 5" w/Muffler | 4" Rancho Lift | BMF REPR 20x9 DM | Mickey Thompson ATZ P3's 35/12.50's.

2012 VW Jetta TDI - Daily Driver.

SOLD - 06 LBZ

EcoDieselRam Forum

Quote Originally Posted by 8100 Power View Post
    I was inserting the pin in incorrectly, if you put in in right, it should slide right in there.
    I thought I had mine "clocked" properly and I was sober...

Heck, maybe that was the problem
    2007 CC/SB 4WD, McRat EFI Live, Trans, Trans Cooler and C3 clutch oiling mod by Mike L., SD Sleeves, SoCal Diesel

2002 CC/DRW 2WD, McRat EFI Live, Trans, Trans Cooler and C3 clutch oiling mod by Mike L., SoCal Diesel

I was able to use the wire itself to push with and it easily slid in. It went in quite a ways before they will lock in place.

If you dont get frustrated it will go nicely lol.

I can see a paper clip helping a ton. lol
    12 Second LMM

Quote Originally Posted by Ira View Post
    Did yours have 2 grey wires? I think there's a couple of people making these and the stiffness of the wire can make it easier or harder.

Ira
    Ira I got my switch from you so I belive there grey LOL dont remember but the wire was fairly stiff that may be why it was easier for me then others?

Tommy

I knew it...Just worked 5 all-nighters, 16 hours each shift...Came home, mixed up a few cocktails and started on my DSP5 install...Mounted switch, ran harness thru the firewall and pushed both pins in with needle nose and eyeglass screwdriver in about 20 minutes...I'm half Russian, so vodka is a good thing
    2007 CC/SB 4WD, McRat EFI Live, Trans, Trans Cooler and C3 clutch oiling mod by Mike L., SD Sleeves, SoCal Diesel

2002 CC/DRW 2WD, McRat EFI Live, Trans, Trans Cooler and C3 clutch oiling mod by Mike L., SoCal Diesel

Will LBZ DSP be released as a normal update anytime soon? I haven't wanted to go through the steps to "patch" it for fear of goofing something up.

Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by ILVSMOG View Post
    Will LBZ DSP be released as a normal update anytime soon? I haven't wanted to go through the steps to "patch" it for fear of goofing something up.
    There's not much to mess up. just DL the zip file and replace the existing .calz files with the new ones. And make sure you are using 7.5.6 build 99.
    '07 TBSS, LS2, T42, 3SS, Black on Black on Black, Pretty much stock at the moment. EFILive will fix that

'06 LBZ/Allison 6speed, EC, LB, 1LT, Leather
    Current Mods: EFI Live/ PTO High Idle Mod/ Factory Exhaust Brake / BD Full Bore/ TransGo Jr./ TTS Twin Lift Pumps/ MBRP 4" turbo back/ Custom air box mod/ BullyDog Outlook Monitor

465hp/1008tq---7/25/09---Dyno Day Fast Specialties Tuning by ME

edit: ok, I think I figured it out. If (when) I find out I goofed up I'll be sure to yell for help!
    Last edited by ILVSMOG; November 4th, 2009 at 03:57 PM.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast