Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2009 duramax tcm tuning

Lifetime Member

Nick so I take it the reason you have a excess of 2010 TCMS is your putting in some that u can tune
    04 LB7
    2010 LMM
    2015 LML

Quote Originally Posted by Pela View Post
    Can I beg, bribe, or otherwise polute the priority list to get this one to the top???
    Oh we get those Emails for every platform everyday, everyones needs are more important than everyone elses
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by vortecfcar View Post
    I have a box of 2010 TCM's if anyone wants to try one on their '07.5-'08 truck...

Nick
    Nick, I'm just curious, what's the Allison model number on those 2010 TCMs? A40, A41, A50, A51, etc?

Quote Originally Posted by rcr1978 View Post
    Nick so I take it the reason you have a excess of 2010 TCMS is your putting in some that u can tune
    I wish I were that clever. More like I found a good price on a bunch of Allison controllers and thought "This couldn't hurt..."
    ........-> ....->

Quote Originally Posted by Cougar281 View Post
    Nick, I'm just curious, what's the Allison model number on those 2010 TCMs? A40, A41, A50, A51, etc?
    Mine are A50's

Nick

Quote Originally Posted by vortecfcar View Post
    I have a box of 2010 TCM's if anyone wants to try one on their '07.5-'08 truck...

Nick
    what would be the benefitt ? im always up to try something new

Quote Originally Posted by fire0021 View Post
    what would be the benefitt ? im always up to try something new
    Unless the A50 is also listed as a replacement part for the A40 and there's programming for it and the LBZ's, it won't work. It MIGHT work with the LMM's, but I'm not sure if the pinouts are the same as I haven't been able to find a proper schematic for the '09s with the A50 and I don't have schematics for the 2010's.

I noticed in the schamatics that in the LMM's, the tap shift runs through the BCM & the data bus, whereas the 06/07 LBZ's the tap-shift is wired directly to the TCM.

Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cougar281 View Post
    Unless the A50 is also listed as a replacement part for the A40 and there's programming for it and the LBZ's, it won't work. It MIGHT work with the LMM's, but I'm not sure if the pinouts are the same as I haven't been able to find a proper schematic for the '09s with the A50 and I don't have schematics for the 2010's.

I noticed in the schamatics that in the LMM's, the tap shift runs through the BCM & the data bus, whereas the 06/07 LBZ's the tap-shift is wired directly to the TCM.
    weird why they do things like that...
    '07 TBSS, LS2, T42, 3SS, Black on Black on Black, Pretty much stock at the moment. EFILive will fix that

'06 LBZ/Allison 6speed, EC, LB, 1LT, Leather
    Current Mods: EFI Live/ PTO High Idle Mod/ Factory Exhaust Brake / BD Full Bore/ TransGo Jr./ TTS Twin Lift Pumps/ MBRP 4" turbo back/ Custom air box mod/ BullyDog Outlook Monitor

465hp/1008tq---7/25/09---Dyno Day Fast Specialties Tuning by ME

Quote Originally Posted by bballer182 View Post
    That would be like questioning why they change table structures between a Duramax Van and Truck
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by bballer182 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GMPX View Post
    That would be like questioning why they change table structures between a Duramax Van and Truck

That's stupid. No wonder it's a 1000 and 1 count before my LMM will process the shift command. I wish someone could speed it up somehow.
    2007.5 RCLB 4x4 WT LMM 8594OS

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast