Quote Originally Posted by Blacky View Post
After loading a log file, sometimes the list of PIDs shown in the [Data F9] tab page will not refresh correctly. To force them to refresh, click on one of the gray column headings to re-sort the data by that column. That will force a display refresh and possibly restore the PIDs that you cannot see.

Regards
Paul
Hmmm, I'll have to try that but I don't think it was a sort thing because dashboard had all my Charted PID's with strikeout lines through them.

Odd thing is, I'm at a hotel by Barber Motorsports Park in Alabama right now. Tried opening the file and it worked perfect. I would be very happy it it works all weekend as I never finished tuning my MAF because it rained for the last two weeks straight in Atlanta. I'm desperately planning on using my warm up laps to tweak my MAF before it start hitting the track all out. I really need this to work tomorrow. The driving part is stressful enough, but add the responsibility of not blowing your engine because you goofed a tune all up. Got a lot on my mind.

Hopefully I'll get the tune setup and have some more interesting and substantial tuning questions from some of my high speed logs over the weekend.

I was going to take some incar video at the track and overlay some A-Dashboard gauges over the footage to show whats happening in conjunction with the track. I think all that video stuff is what screwed up my EFILive. Perhaps some DLL's are overwritten, or perhaps some conflicts. I uninstalled all that stuff out of desperation to get EFILive working for this weekend though.