Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Cummins development progresses

lets put it this way almost all good dodge programmers are around 600-800 and they all have there good and bad points. Smarty is the only one that asked for input when creating their programmer and that why the have fierce loyalty. Macro needs to table all other projects and notice whats happening. The EFI will be all things to all people and more. The potential for this prgrammer is to dominate 75% of the Dodge market. I want to be a dealer if this ever arrives because it will revolutionize the dodge market.

One the other hand i sense a little jelousy from the GM guys on here. Whats up with that? EFI has noticed the others standing in line...we have been patient ask others to do it no one would and now we have a shot just calm down.

waiting along with 30,000 others
    2006 Dodge 2500 waiting on EFI!

Quote Originally Posted by CATCRACKER View Post
    lets put it this way almost all good dodge programmers are around 600-800 and they all have there good and bad points. Smarty is the only one that asked for input when creating their programmer and that why the have fierce loyalty. Macro needs to table all other projects and notice whats happening. The EFI will be all things to all people and more. The potential for this prgrammer is to dominate 75% of the Dodge market. I want to be a dealer if this ever arrives because it will revolutionize the dodge market.

One the other hand i sense a little jelousy from the GM guys on here. Whats up with that? EFI has noticed the others standing in line...we have been patient ask others to do it no one would and now we have a shot just calm down.

waiting along with 30,000 others
    Sensing jealousy.... I would have disagreed but I was just on Duramax Diesels and HOLLY CRAP.... them boys on there are freakin out about this! They had me laughing the whole time I was reading what they had to say about this!!!!!!!!

Like I said before keep up the great work and I cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!
    06 3500
    EFI by Rob @ ATP

Quote Originally Posted by BSwope View Post
    Sensing jealousy.... I would have disagreed but I was just on Duramax Diesels and HOLLY CRAP.... them boys on there are freakin out about this!
    Some boys, not all

I welcome this new endeavor for EFI Live, should step up the competition for sure...
    2007 CC/SB 4WD, McRat EFI Live, Trans, Trans Cooler and C3 clutch oiling mod by Mike L., SD Sleeves, SoCal Diesel

2002 CC/DRW 2WD, McRat EFI Live, Trans, Trans Cooler and C3 clutch oiling mod by Mike L., SoCal Diesel

I was joking when I said that about taking the tactical advantage from GM. I have asked before about Ford and Dodge support. I think it would be great to have EFI Live available to use on multiple brands. Especially if you use the same hardware and software. I think a lot of tuners would love only needing one product to tune multiple brands, and it would be their best value. I bet if EFI supported Dodge and Ford, you'd see tuners dropping some of the programs they use now in favor of EFI.

Finally! I can tune my 5.7 and 6.7! Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by jomobco View Post
    Finally! I can tune my 5.7 and 6.7! Thank you!
    5.7..........???? You mean 5.9 right??
    06 3500
    EFI by Rob @ ATP

Quote Originally Posted by BSwope View Post
    5.7..........???? You mean 5.9 right??
    No, 5.7 (chevy that I already tune with EFILive)

so i understand that i can pull the tune out of my ecm, but if i have efi live software already and a v2 can i modify this tune and put it back into my ecm?

Right now there is only the capability to read out the calibration. There is still a lot of work to be done to develop bootloaders, create the calibration maps for the ECM and OS types. Then not to mention a ton of testing.
    Andrew
    EFILive Crew

Are you still looking for beta testers? I would be happy to help out. EFI Live is probably the only other programmer I would sell my smarty for. I can't wait to see what is in store for us

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast