Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: LMM DSP Beta1 Release

That is really bizarre those tables are missing and you are the only one that has noticed after all this time.
    I found the error as to why they are not showing, I'm still not sure how it came to be though, they are in there, just hidden. I've posted some updated .calz files in the original post for this thread.

bballer182, do you mean B1062 etc? if so we just haven't found the equivalent in the LMM. That has been one of the battles with the LMM is how much changed from the LBZ, like the pedal tables we are talking about above.

Cheers,
    Ross
    Last edited by GMPX; December 3rd, 2009 at 11:48 AM.
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by GMPX View Post
    That is really bizarre those tables are missing and you are the only one that has noticed after all this time.
    I found the error as to why they are not showing, I'm still not sure how it came to be though, they are in there, just hidden. I've posted some updated .calz files in the original post for this thread.

bballer182, do you mean B1062 etc? if so we just haven't found the equivalent in the LMM. That has been one of the battles with the LMM is how much changed from the LBZ, like the pedal tables we are talking about above.

Cheers,
    Ross
    Yeah B1062 etc... those 7 tables exist in the 12617083 and they don't exist in the 12628594??? those are both LMM OS's...
    '07 TBSS, LS2, T42, 3SS, Black on Black on Black, Pretty much stock at the moment. EFILive will fix that

'06 LBZ/Allison 6speed, EC, LB, 1LT, Leather
    Current Mods: EFI Live/ PTO High Idle Mod/ Factory Exhaust Brake / BD Full Bore/ TransGo Jr./ TTS Twin Lift Pumps/ MBRP 4" turbo back/ Custom air box mod/ BullyDog Outlook Monitor

465hp/1008tq---7/25/09---Dyno Day Fast Specialties Tuning by ME

Quote Originally Posted by bballer182 View Post
    Yeah B1062 etc... those 7 tables exist in the 12617083 and they don't exist in the 12628594??? those are both LMM OS's...
    Right, now I see, but same thing, we just haven't found them. They would be missing from 12620015, 12628740 & 12628594, but included with 12617103.
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

Lifetime Member

Ah i see. LMM OS's are that much different from each other? If so GM did a pretty good job at messing with your head....
    '07 TBSS, LS2, T42, 3SS, Black on Black on Black, Pretty much stock at the moment. EFILive will fix that

Current Mods: EFI Live/ PTO High Idle Mod/ Factory Exhaust Brake / BD Full Bore/ TransGo Jr./ TTS Twin Lift Pumps/ MBRP 4" turbo back/ Custom air box mod/ BullyDog Outlook Monitor

Ross

Thanks alot for the fixed tables, Was getting ready to write you a pm on this very thing, Hope to flash in the am and see how things go.

Eric

Quote Originally Posted by bballer182 View Post
    Ah i see. LMM OS's are that much different from each other? If so GM did a pretty good job at messing with your head....
    12628594 is the worst, it's quite different indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by GMPX View Post
    Cheers,
    Ross
    Thanks Ross. I thought it was weird that no one else had said anything, I actually came here expecting so see that someone else had said something and that it had been fixed.

Lifetime Member

when GM released the 12623624 for the LBZ was it like that too? I know a lot of guys have complained about loss in fuel mileage and some other thing associated with a dealer reflash to the newest LBZ OS...

wow...took me 6 hours to get my dsp5 working yesterday, had to do alot of reading, you guys give out awesome info, would have never got it done without it!! thanks idaho rob for answering my dumb questions and pointing me in the right direction!! thanks again efi staff!!
    2007 LMM
    12.55@106xx
    09 DPC competitor
    mpi twins
    suncoast IV
    EFI/DSP5
    Idaho Rob tuned

Please let us know where you got lost, if we can add hints in to the tutorial to assist others that is good for everyone's sanity.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast