Thread: shiffting 250 rpm too soon???

Default shiffting 250 rpm too soon???

i have a fully bolted radixed with 8.5 psi 2006 silverado with a 4l65e.i have my 1-2 set at 6100 rpm 2-3 6000 rpm and 3-4 at 5800 and its shiffting about 250 rpm to soon does anybody have a clue whats going on???

log and tune
    Attached Files Attached Files

Lifetime Member

I am at work right now and can't view your tune, But, You have to meet 2 conditions to command an upshift. The RPM and MPH have to be met. Try upping your MPH 2-3 and see what happens.

Jeff
    98 GMC RCSB 2WD, Internally stock 305 w/Twin T-3 junkyard Turbos,4L80e,Ramjet intake,42lb.inj., 0411PCM, COS3,4675LBS w/me in it. Best Time on 5 passes-13.01@110

I looked at your logs but could not determine why it shifts early. I did notice that your Normal and Performance(tow/haul) modes are opposites of mine. Mine is set to softer shifting and lower settings for rpm's in Normal mode. But in Performance mode my shifts are higher and firmer. The reason for this is I drive around with the tow/haul button off(Normal mode) and then when I feel spirited or someone pulls up next to my I hit the t/h button to switch to Performance mode. Yours is set the opposite so you must drive with the t/h button on all the time.

When you logged was your t/h on or off?