Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dyno Dynamics in administration

Default Dyno Dynamics in administration

Found this info in the dyno section of EFI101. Doesn't sound good.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    It's all good until it goes "Bang"

I'm not sure what that means...

I basically understand it to mean that DD are in recievership and are in the process of being liquidated as a company. I have not been able to contact them, or my usual sales rep for over a week now.

You guys may have to buy imported dynos in the future.
    512k RoadRunner Firmware 12.14R
    FlashScan V2 Bootblock V2.07.04 Firmware V2.07.22 EFILive V7.5.7 (Build 191) V8.2.1 (Build 181)
    LC-1 WBO2

Good news for the opposition at Mainline, and they have EFILive integration already
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by GMPX View Post
    Good news for the opposition at Mainline, and
    they have EFILive integration already
    Maybe this is why they are still in business.
    512k RoadRunner Firmware 12.14R
    FlashScan V2 Bootblock V2.07.04 Firmware V2.07.22 EFILive V7.5.7 (Build 191) V8.2.1 (Build 181)
    LC-1 WBO2

Australia’s Premier Dyno Manufacturer - Dyno Dynamics Are Back In Business

Australia’s most recognised chassis and engine dynamometer manufacturing company, Dyno Dynamics, is back in business with their Melbourne based headquarters now in full swing.

The iconic automotive brand has been purchased by well known motoring identity Alan Evans (former President of the Australia Automobile Association, President of the NRMA, Chairman of Rally Australia), former National Sales Manager of Dyno Dynamics Terry McDonald as well as the company’s North American Agent, Steve Nichols.

After a period of turbulence when Dyno Dynamics was part of the Allomak family of businesses, it has now been given a hefty injection of capital by the trio and normal operations have begun.

“Dyno Dynamics made such great dynos that we just had to make sure it was returned to its former glory,” said Alan Evans.

“Fortunately we have been able to retain the services of key staff that will build our entire range of dynos to the standard and quality for which the brand has become renowned for. This will also ensure areas like quality control and service support are maintained at the highest level.”

The benefits of the resurrection of Dyno Dynamics don’t stop with the immediate availability of new dynos but existing owners of Dyno Dynamics’ products will also prosper – “Full service support for all existing Dyno Dynamics products has resumed and we encourage all owners to contact us to register their products with our service team.”

Commenting on the issue of warranty claims for products sold by the previous company, Evans added “Whilst we’re obviously not in a position to honour warranty claims from sales made by the previous owners, we would like to stress that we are happy to look at all warranty issues and will assess them on a case-by-case basis.”

Production has already begun with the first Dyno Dynamics dyno built under the new management being delivered on Australia Day and according to Alan Evans, there are more announcements to come – “Already we are busy working on the new designs to keep Dyno Dynamics at the leading edge of dynamometer development and also developing some exciting new upgrades for existing dynos which we expect to release to the market within the next three months.”

Existing Dyno Dynamics owners who need service or parts are encouraged to call Service Technician Gerrard Rattigan on 03 9735 8900. Customers wishing to purchase new Dyno Dynamics products or to enquire about the range should call Terry McDonald on the same number.

Link to press release on the official website: http://www.dyno.com.au/dyno/controll...icle?newsId=25

Good news for the Dyno Dynamics customer base.
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

Definately good news, hopefully DD will go down the same path as mainline and integrate EFILive into thier system.

We spoke to the last year, early last year actually, they were interested but I think the dyno software was not really ready.
    Since then it's been tough getting through to the right people there, all the contacts we had have left, last time I called them I got put through to the accounts department to discuss this

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast