Hey to anyone interested. I have been working with this E38 for a couple of months now when I get a chance. I have tried to disable VATS many different ways and have followed the advice here on this forum and It appears that there may be further issues. I have a 4.8 liter 58X engine, ls2 intake and TBody. F body pan, corvette brackets pulleys etc. The engine came on a crate and is new. The ecm was ordered through the mail. I have had many programs on it to get it to run. I have had it running well on a test stand with a 2007 corvette manual program. If I try ANY other program it does not run. It cranks good because the vehicle is a 93 vette with the start relay bypassed. I will eventually connect all of the extras but I am really desperate right now to end this awful experience with programming. If I put a stock program from the 2007 vette with the VATS active, it will run for 2 seconds then die. Remove VATS and do the patch and it will start and run. BUT when I do any other program on the thing, I.E. (truck with automatic trans) it will NOT run even for a second. As I scan this issue in the scan tool it continually shows the (Vehicle Theft Deterent 2 Fuel) is still enabled and active, so no fuel injector activity. I have read on here about HPTuners and even willing to try that If I need to, but I want to get this option working. Any help would be great. I just can't do it any more.