Thread: street tune help

Default street tune help

ok so i have a street tune loaded in my truck right now and it has a lope and strange pulsed in the throttle. i was wondering if any of you guys could donate a street tune so i can compare the two to see what im problem is.
    David; Metalic Black 03 LB7

You might be better off posting a log and getting opinions to help you learn the cause and effect of modding parameters. I could easily send a tune but what fun is that when you arnt sure what is causing the effect of a lope.

i already did. it wasnt much help. i was asking for anotherr tune to compare the two. lol
    David; Metalic Black 03 LB7

Did you make any changes below 20MM3 of fuel? If so that will give you a pretty wicked idle lope. I've got a pretty basic tune in my BURB now, PM me your email and I can send you a script of mine. It's not stock trans friendly though as it aggressively fuels when you flat foot it, but is giving me milage numbers well into the 20's for mixed driving.
    1995 GMC 2500 SUBURBAN powered by 01 DURAMAX/ALLISON, little of this, a little of that,
    DIAMONDEYE 4" exhaust, CORSA muffler, AFE stage 1 dry filter, custom tuning by me, KENNEDY single pump and pump rub kit.

I have had manny problems with the soft throttle feel, like when pulling out of parking spots and driving in parking lots. The truck wants to lunge when you first give some thottle then it backs off.It has made me look like an ass on several occasions like im lunging my truck at people, i would love some help resolving that problem.

I have had manny problems with the soft throttle feel, like when pulling out of parking spots and driving in parking lots. The truck wants to lunge when you first give some thottle then it backs off.It has made me look like an ass on several occasions like im lunging my truck at people, i would love some help resolving that problem. 03 lb7 dsp5 airdog 165 os:15189044