Thread: BBL/pass through issues on LBZ

Default BBL/pass through issues on LBZ

Hey guys,

Started using the BBL now after the most recent update, been using pass through before... here's the issues:

1.) I'm getting some erratic readings on my MAF and Actual FRP in BBL logs, I believe it may be bc I've got too many channels taken up by logging tranny data at the same time. When I log on the laptop these readings are correct bc I'm not logging both modules, there isn't the option of logging tranny data at the same time with V7.5 correct?

2.) In both modes I can't get the SAE_APP.D to log at all sometimes or any other TP PID.
    Thanks!
    Peace Through Torque

Punisher Performance DSP5 Tuning, PPE Dual CP3's, 68mm Fleece Cheetah, Punisher Built trans w/ Suncoast Parts, Airdog 165, SoCal 100% Overs, ARP Studs

2013 NHRDA Sportsman World Champion

www.PunisherPerformance.com

Lifetime Member

you got it backwards. it's SAE.APP_D

and yeah you can only log one module with pass-thru.
    '07 TBSS, LS2, T42, 3SS, Black on Black on Black, Pretty much stock at the moment. EFILive will fix that

'06 LBZ/Allison 6speed, EC, LB, 1LT, Leather
    Current Mods: EFI Live/ PTO High Idle Mod/ Factory Exhaust Brake / BD Full Bore/ TransGo Jr./ TTS Twin Lift Pumps/ MBRP 4" turbo back/ Custom air box mod/ BullyDog Outlook Monitor

465hp/1008tq---7/25/09---Dyno Day Fast Specialties Tuning by ME

Yeah typo, but of course the PID link is already typed correctly in the scan tool... so it should still work.

Here's a log file from BBL showing one of the fuel pressure gauges going haywire, and the throttle position isn't being logged at all. The MAF gauge was going crazy too but it is de-selected in this log.

Pass through works perfect with the exception of APP_D, which worked before my most recent updates.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Peace Through Torque

Punisher Performance DSP5 Tuning, PPE Dual CP3's, 68mm Fleece Cheetah, Punisher Built trans w/ Suncoast Parts, Airdog 165, SoCal 100% Overs, ARP Studs

Lifetime Member

Dude, your sh!t is all f'd up. are you sure you have the most recent firmware on the V2 it self? and the latest release of 7.5 AND 8.1?
    '07 TBSS, LS2, T42, 3SS, Black on Black on Black, Pretty much stock at the moment. EFILive will fix that

Current Mods: EFI Live/ PTO High Idle Mod/ Factory Exhaust Brake / BD Full Bore/ TransGo Jr./ TTS Twin Lift Pumps/ MBRP 4" turbo back/ Custom air box mod/ BullyDog Outlook Monitor

lol, yeah I may go back and re-install them both over the top again, and my firmware is up to date. Maybe just a glitch.
    Peace Through Torque

Lifetime Member

Yeah man hardly any of those pids are working right. I would bet it the firmware/config error

Wow that ain't right. Well FWIW I found that SAE.APP_E works the best for my truck
    06 GMC 2500 CCSB SLT LBZ 4X4

These views expressed on this post are not my own, but rather randomly generated computer gibberish, and in no way should be used to judge the author's IQ or mental health.

Yeah I tried that and it was the same deal, what exactly is the difference between E and D?
    Peace Through Torque

Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by LBZoom View Post
    Yeah I tried that and it was the same deal, what exactly is the difference between E and D?
    no one knows