Thread: DSP for LMM and LBZ

Default DSP for LMM and LBZ

I have done all the downloads for the LMM and have been able to create a DSP5 tune for the LMM. My problem is I cannot convert my LBZ file to Dsp5. I went to the beta release thread and to do LBZ it wants to overwrite the LMM update in the E35 file. Is this going to mess up the LMM DSP5??? I want to convert both to dsp5

Did you get the DSP files for the LBZ?
    Here is the link
    http://forum.efilive.com/showthread.php?t=12030

Eric

I just did and it works fine. I did not realize I had to update them both. I thought the LMM update would cover the LBZ as well. I realize now they are just replacing files that are already in the EFI software so you have to download both sets. You live and learn. Thanks for the help

Yeah, we are still fixing up little problems before they go out as an auto update for every user, at this stage you still have the choice to update.
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

Glad I could help.

Eric

Quote Originally Posted by GMPX View Post
    Yeah, we are still fixing up little problems before they go out as an auto update for every user, at this stage you still have the choice to update.
    Ross, when will the update be distributed? Thanks
    Michael, Systems Engineer 04.5 D-max LLY, Phoenix, Arizona Email
    Custom Tuning Services
    DURAMAX/CUMMINS ECM's TCM's for sale, all years, 20% wholesale discount available
    EFILive's first VGT "Software Wastegate Tune"

The latest pre-release contains all the LBZ/LMM DSP updates as well as the E38/E67 Custom OS's.
    Paul is on holidays now for 3 weeks so once he is back it might change to our new full release (depending on problems found).
    http://forum.efilive.com/showthread.php?t=12587

Cheers,
    Ross
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

awesome and got my LMM DSP problem fixed!

just curiouse, when might you think the switchable tunes VIA V2 will be available for the lbz/lmm?

thanks Paul, Ross, and team...keep up the great work!

...and maybe here and there metion "cummins" ;the hits from having cummins and efilive in the same sentence swarm google to this site! They getting excited!

have a Merry Christmas fellas.

-Kory
    -Kory

I'm out of ideas? Nah trick... When in doubt, 0xFFFF it out!

http://www.PPEI.com/

Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dmaxink View Post
    awesome and got my LMM DSP problem fixed!

just curiouse, when might you think the switchable tunes VIA V2 will be available for the lbz/lmm?

thanks Paul, Ross, and team...keep up the great work!

...and maybe here and there metion "cummins" ;the hits from having cummins and efilive in the same sentence swarm google to this site! They getting excited!

have a Merry Christmas fellas.

-Kory

Latest word on that was quite a few weeks ago. and it was that it wasn't going to happen for us. Oh well... i like the switch better.
    '07 TBSS, LS2, T42, 3SS, Black on Black on Black, Pretty much stock at the moment. EFILive will fix that

'06 LBZ/Allison 6speed, EC, LB, 1LT, Leather
    Current Mods: EFI Live/ PTO High Idle Mod/ Factory Exhaust Brake / BD Full Bore/ TransGo Jr./ TTS Twin Lift Pumps/ MBRP 4" turbo back/ Custom air box mod/ BullyDog Outlook Monitor

465hp/1008tq---7/25/09---Dyno Day Fast Specialties Tuning by ME