hey guys i need some serious help here.

I have a 96 chevy 1500 5.7 4l60e and last winter i tore it all apart, basically starting with my dash and wire harness, i saudered some wires back together and fixed up some loose wiring from the previous owner.

then i replaced my HVAC system and some simple stereo upgrades,i put everything back together with new bundling tape included. I then moved to the engine, i replaced my whole fuel system, took the heads down to the machine shop, new pushrods, new oil pump all new gaskets, new headers. the list goes on anywayse its been going on for to long its been 8 months and i need to get my daily driver back on the road again, anyways when i first put everything back together i switched up a 10 guage yellow wire with a 10 guage red wire in my steering column connector, that goes from my steering column to my dash harness, it has a red 7 mil. screw to hold it together. i found out later my mistake and corrected it, i still couldn't get no fire so i replaced my coil, and wires, and plugs, so then after no fire still i replaced my crankshaft position sensor, then bammm it started, idled rough but started, then it shut off when i went to give it gas. Typical timing i thought. Well after much research i learned timing is something that it will relearn on its own. So i replaced everything else, ignition control module, plugs again, MSD wires (the make it yourself fit to lenght kit) and to top it off an accell billet distributor, still NO luck, i can get spark with a spark pen tester at my distributor, but nothing at my plugs, i take the plug out and put it against my head and i get no spark at all, do you guys think i fried my black box? any suggestions before i bring it to the shop tommorow?!?!?!??! pleaseeeeeeee i feel like this right now :: --my life