Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PIDS for LB7 on FlashScan

Default PIDS for LB7 on FlashScan

Just updated V2 for BBL and am having an issue with PIDS for the LB7. I have loaded the pmm and Options files to my V2. The select PID list is only samples of what I need. Specifically LB7 and Allison 5 speed. With the Options text file stating only experienced users should modify this list, how do I find a list of PIDS that I can use or a file that I can load in the Options or PID selection list?

Thanks
    2001 GMC Sierra 2500HD 4x4, LB7 w/stock turbo, Gear Vendors Auxiliary Transmission, Exhaust plumbing by Rick, Banks 4" no cat exhaust, EFI Live by Nick and Stage IV trans by Mike L. w/ Precision & ML converter

By the way, I am running: Firmware 2.06.12/Boot Block 2.06.02
    2001 GMC Sierra 2500HD 4x4, LB7 w/stock turbo, Gear Vendors Auxiliary Transmission, Exhaust plumbing by Rick, Banks 4" no cat exhaust, EFI Live by Nick and Stage IV trans by Mike L. w/ Precision & ML converter

You now use the EFILive Scan and Tune application (probably a shortcut on desktop). This application has a Black Box Logging section which manipulates to options file.
    Andrew
    EFILive Crew

Lifetime Member

And use the latest firmware, 2.06.16 (.17 is out but there is a bug that will be corrected in .18 soon).

Definitely use Scan and Tune, much easier to manipulate the Options.txt file.
    ~Erik~
    2013 Sonic RS Manual - 1.4L I4T E78, tuned, turbo mods, etc.
    2008 TrailBlazer SS 3SS AWD Summit White - LS2 E67/T42, bolt ons, suspension, etc.
    2002 Chevy TrailBlazer LT 4X4 Summit White - 4.2L I6 P10, lifted, wheels, etc.

Firmware is updated to .16. Removed V8 from the my system and reloaded again after update to firmware. Got the pids list so that is online, but I read about saving the "Settings" dat. file. Where do I need to reinstall the file back into V8 or do I need it?

Thanks

Lifetime Member

Settings.dat is used for things like SD card vs internal memory, BBL log start #, display WO2, etc. Open up Scan & Tune, click F6: Device Settings and configure it how you like. Then click Save (to your computer if you want to have a copy, its a good idea) and then click Program.
    ~Erik~
    2008 TrailBlazer SS 3SS AWD Summit White - LS2 E67/T42, bolt ons, suspension, etc.

Now that I have that settled. I am trying to figure out how to program PIDS for the LB7 and Allison 5 to the V2 that I want to monitor. I know through BBL settings and then to Scan settings after that I am lost. I have tried to move the selected PIDS but get a question box do I want to delete this PID. Don't want to do that? Help would be appreciated.

Thanks

I also need help with this

Lifetime Member

Sounds like you are trying to move the PIDs from the left hand box to the right hand one, aka backwards. The PIDs list and PID selection window are on the left, the list of available PIDs for the selected controller(s) is on the right. Move PIDs from the right box to the left one to select them, then reorder as you please. Save the file and program it into your V2.
    ~Erik~

boxes? What are these boxes you are talking about? I dont have left and right boxes on my scan tool desktop. I just want to save the duramaximperial PIDs to my V2 so i can log without my laptop.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast