Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Logging with v2

You can also view that detail on the FlashScan V2 by pressing the F4->F3->F1 keys and then scroll down a bit.

But you can also install the software on multiple systems without issue. If you install 7.5.x you just need to enter the details from your blue registration card to suppress the Demo Mode messages.
    Andrew
    EFILive Crew

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who doesn't have the Explorer program. I am having problems in another thread and am searching for EFILive Explorer now! Hopefully I'll find what their talking about soon as I'm starting to get ! I need this to fix my problem and I don't have all day to sit at the computer!
    Quote Originally Posted by x MadMAX DIESEL View Post
    Do you have a link to where I can download the explorer? I don't have that loaded to this computer.
    Thanks
    *RED 2006 LLY Duramax w/Allison Crew Cab LT, EFI Live, AEM Workhorse Polished intake, Pinnacle 4" Straight Exhaust w/5" polished Bullydog SS Tip, BD corrected manifold, Diamond Eye down pipe, Blocker plate and finger stick, Transgo JR, Amsoil Dual Remote Bypass filter, 68mm Turbo by Danville Performance, 98 gallon in bed tank, 52 gallon main tank

Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by Brad-06-Dmax View Post
    I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who doesn't have the Explorer program. I am having problems in another thread and am searching for EFILive Explorer now! Hopefully I'll find what their talking about soon as I'm starting to get ! I need this to fix my problem and I don't have all day to sit at the computer!
    Have to download V8.1.2 to get everything related to your FlashScan V2, including EFILive Explorer.
    ~Erik~
    2013 Sonic RS Manual - 1.4L I4T E78, tuned, turbo mods, etc.
    2008 TrailBlazer SS 3SS AWD Summit White - LS2 E67/T42, bolt ons, suspension, etc.
    2002 Chevy TrailBlazer LT 4X4 Summit White - 4.2L I6 P10, lifted, wheels, etc.

+1 what Erik said... V8.1.x software includes EE and S&T.

Download/install both V7.5.6.102 and V8.1.2.82 from here: showthread.php?t=12760

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12