Thread: $0194 error when trying to program V2....

Default $0194 error when trying to program V2....

Im getting a $0194 error when I try to program PID's in my V2 with scan and tune. I just updated my firmware. I also just updated to v.101. I had some problems in the past getting my options txt. file to get the right units calibrated in the V2 through EFI explorer. I dont know if there is a file in there that is keeping me from programming it or not. Thanks for any help guys.
    Last edited by LPDTuning; December 25th, 2009 at 12:48 PM.
    -Danny-

"Napalm"........'03 LB7 Ext Cab 2wd, Spiral Grey Metallic, lowered, Fuel Rampage wrapped in Nitto 420S, Stainless Diesel S475 5-Blade over stock.

Post your Options.txt file.

Also:
    - format [Config],
    - format [Data] (both internal and SD card).

Did you update the V2 firmware to 2.6.21...?

Do I have to delete all the config files out of the V2 before I can load all the PID's in through scan and tune? Cause to format the config files I have to delete them. And I cant find them on my computer to replace them. Yes I updated firmware to 2.6.21
    -Danny-

"Napalm"........'03 LB7 Ext Cab 2wd, Spiral Grey Metallic, lowered, Fuel Rampage wrapped in Nitto 420S, Stainless Diesel S475 5-Blade over stock.

What was the last build/FW you had?
    The folder structure changed a while back so you want to format
    the internal memory & SD card as well as re-writing the all config files.
    Format the memory and config file system then program all required data.
    The config file are in C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\EFILive\V8\Config

FYI
    I had an issue trying to drag/copy pids to anew options.txt so
    I just re-used my old one.
    512k RoadRunner Firmware 12.14R
    FlashScan V2 Bootblock V2.07.04 Firmware V2.07.22 EFILive V7.5.7 (Build 191) V8.2.1 (Build 181)
    LC-1 WBO2

Lifetime Member

When you use the ScanAndTune app and setup your BlackBoxLogging and the flashscan has been formatted on internal and SD card it will copy all needed files for the logging to be performed. The internal memory space has been increase to allow the dtc code files to be stored on the internal memory which is automatically added now and all the pmm files that are present at this time.

Brian
    2007.5 GMT-900 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD CC/LB LTZ 4x4 Summit White.
    With the LMM Duramax 365hp/660tq, MW7 Allison 1000 6-speed
    EFILive LMM DSP5 Settings, 500HP, 450HP, 400HP,Tow with Turbine Brake, and Stock HP.

UA Steamfitter, Local 136 Evansville, IN - Remember if you want to play you got to pay.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian1 View Post
    When you use the ScanAndTune app and setup your BlackBoxLogging and the flashscan has been formatted on internal and SD card it will copy all needed files for the logging to be performed. The internal memory space has been increase to allow the dtc code files to be stored on the internal memory which is automatically added now and all the pmm files that are present at this time.

Brian
    Thats what I was wondering.....thanks a lot!! I got it. Seems to be working!!!
    Last edited by LPDTuning; December 27th, 2009 at 10:23 AM.
    -Danny-

Danny, you got it working ok...?

You can sanity check by running EFILive Explorer, go to [Config] tab and press Home, eyeball files in upper and lower panes (compare their date and size).

Which software builds are you running (V7.5.6.101 and V8.1.2.80) from here.

If it's not those and it's working, just leave as is for now (those a pre-release).