Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tuning Defuel and Shift Quality

Lifetime Member

Default Tuning Defuel and Shift Quality

I have been told that there is a way to control this with the parameters given.

Any insite on this with the LMMs? I think it would also be helpful to be able to monitor desired torque.Maybe it is possible, but I don't see the pid, and I didn't want to have to reverse engineer a table.

Lifetime Member

Is there anyway to read a desired torque vs delivered torque value? I am trying to find what table is causing defuel/detorque. Anyone have any sugestions, I am going to start playing with it since I have fixed some of my other problems.

BUMP

Lifetime Member

Use BBL there are bout 6 different TQ pids. one of which is amount of tq reduction requested.
    '07 TBSS, LS2, T42, 3SS, Black on Black on Black, Pretty much stock at the moment. EFILive will fix that

'06 LBZ/Allison 6speed, EC, LB, 1LT, Leather
    Current Mods: EFI Live/ PTO High Idle Mod/ Factory Exhaust Brake / BD Full Bore/ TransGo Jr./ TTS Twin Lift Pumps/ MBRP 4" turbo back/ Custom air box mod/ BullyDog Outlook Monitor

465hp/1008tq---7/25/09---Dyno Day Fast Specialties Tuning by ME

Lifetime Member

Ya, I would love too, but it keeps saying that my one PID engtorque_m doesn't work or something. So it won't start logging. Anyone have a list of PIDs that are use full (ex:torque tables) and that will fully work. I have not been able to make BBL work yet. I do however have a 1gb memory card in it.

Thanks, Adam

Lifetime Member

well have you been fully updated to V8? and using scan&tune to setup your V2 for BBL? if not take a look at this.

http://www.dieselplace.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=347379
    '07 TBSS, LS2, T42, 3SS, Black on Black on Black, Pretty much stock at the moment. EFILive will fix that

Current Mods: EFI Live/ PTO High Idle Mod/ Factory Exhaust Brake / BD Full Bore/ TransGo Jr./ TTS Twin Lift Pumps/ MBRP 4" turbo back/ Custom air box mod/ BullyDog Outlook Monitor

Lifetime Member

Okay, now I think I have a log on my V2 memory, how do I open it to read it I can't seem to find it.

On Edit, I found it and got it moved, not sure if I did it right or not, but I have data now. I just have to get my PIDS figured out so the data is useful.
    Last edited by duramaximizer; January 6th, 2010 at 04:59 AM.

Lifetime Member

I can't get "my" selected PID's to come up when I am using the V2 it keeps wanting to use the default LMM PID's. What is significant about APP_D? It's stuck at 18.7% on idle.

I really wish I could hand select my PIDS from a list rather than using the preselected PIDS for the LMM/Ally.

It will be nice when we can get the TCM and ECM logging together as I was hoping to use the free spaces in the TCM spot for everything I could and free up more spots on the PCM/ECM side.

Thanks,
    Adam

Quote Originally Posted by duramaximizer View Post
    I can't get "my" selected PID's to come up when I am using the V2 it keeps wanting to use the default LMM PID's. What is significant about APP_D? It's stuck at 18.7% on idle.

I really wish I could hand select my PIDS from a list rather than using the preselected PIDS for the LMM/Ally.

It will be nice when we can get the TCM and ECM logging together as I was hoping to use the free spaces in the TCM spot for everything I could and free up more spots on the PCM/ECM side.

Thanks,
    Adam
    You can. Use the Scan and Tune, go to BBL settings, and drag them into the pid selection lists.
    2011 Chevy 2500HD LML 4x4 LTZ-Black
    -H&S Mini Maxx | MBRP 5" w/Muffler | 4" Rancho Lift | BMF REPR 20x9 DM | Mickey Thompson ATZ P3's 35/12.50's.

2012 VW Jetta TDI - Daily Driver.

SOLD - 06 LBZ

EcoDieselRam Forum

Lifetime Member

I did, but they still only are using the defaults. It doesn't change them in the lists, unless I am not saving them right/programming them right. I should save the modified PIDs under options? No?

On Edit: For and LMM Pid, it keeps giving me a spark advance, and a knock retard PID.
    Last edited by duramaximizer; January 6th, 2010 at 08:21 AM.

Lifetime Member

You should just delete the LMM default pids and start from scratch.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast