Thread: trqlimact_DMA

Default trqlimact_DMA

can someone tell me what this references to? I have a few issues. one is when staging my rpms get limited to about 1870 rpms and wont go any higher when I should be able to get to 2200 rpms. and recently I have managed to get a little stumble or dead pedal feel at times when the engine is cold and this pid seems to go bonkers at these points. I just dont know where to chase these issues down.
    any ideas?
    truck is an 06 LBZ

Lifetime Member

brake tq management (BTM).

In BBL
    ENGTRQREF_M, ECM
    REQTRQR, TCM
    TRQENG_B, TCM
    TMDC, TCM
    '07 TBSS, LS2, T42, 3SS, Black on Black on Black, Pretty much stock at the moment. EFILive will fix that

'06 LBZ/Allison 6speed, EC, LB, 1LT, Leather
    Current Mods: EFI Live/ PTO High Idle Mod/ Factory Exhaust Brake / BD Full Bore/ TransGo Jr./ TTS Twin Lift Pumps/ MBRP 4" turbo back/ Custom air box mod/ BullyDog Outlook Monitor

465hp/1008tq---7/25/09---Dyno Day Fast Specialties Tuning by ME

ok to the best of my knowlege I have the BTM bypassed in the ecm. I have never used the BBL so maybe its time I learned and tried the ones you have listed to see if I can chase this down.

thank you

Lifetime Member

no prob.
    '07 TBSS, LS2, T42, 3SS, Black on Black on Black, Pretty much stock at the moment. EFILive will fix that

'06 LBZ/Allison 6speed, EC, LB, 1LT, Leather
    Current Mods: EFI Live/ PTO High Idle Mod/ Factory Exhaust Brake / BD Full Bore/ TransGo Jr./ TTS Twin Lift Pumps/ MBRP 4" turbo back/ Custom air box mod/ BullyDog Outlook Monitor

465hp/1008tq---7/25/09---Dyno Day Fast Specialties Tuning by ME