Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: LBZ DVT controls

Lifetime Member

Default LBZ DVT controls

Has anyone been able to get the turbo vanes to obey the DVT controls? What about the fan speed?
    '07 TBSS, LS2, T42, 3SS, Black on Black on Black, Pretty much stock at the moment. EFILive will fix that

'06 LBZ/Allison 6speed, EC, LB, 1LT, Leather
    Current Mods: EFI Live/ PTO High Idle Mod/ Factory Exhaust Brake / BD Full Bore/ TransGo Jr./ TTS Twin Lift Pumps/ MBRP 4" turbo back/ Custom air box mod/ BullyDog Outlook Monitor

465hp/1008tq---7/25/09---Dyno Day Fast Specialties Tuning by ME

Oh no, not another Boschism!!
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

I did awhile back before an update. Now they dont do what there told. I have no idea what build (even if it was an update issue for that matter) but it did work awhile ago.
    12 Second LMM

That is quite odd, the DVT's haven't been touched since they were implemented.
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

Lifetime Member

Those are the only two that don't work for me. BTW im running DSP5 dunno if it matters.
    '07 TBSS, LS2, T42, 3SS, Black on Black on Black, Pretty much stock at the moment. EFILive will fix that

Current Mods: EFI Live/ PTO High Idle Mod/ Factory Exhaust Brake / BD Full Bore/ TransGo Jr./ TTS Twin Lift Pumps/ MBRP 4" turbo back/ Custom air box mod/ BullyDog Outlook Monitor

Ill play with it again sometime this weekend. Seems like Rail Pressure didnt work for me either, but I didnt really play with it too much as I didnt need to.

oh and I didnt mean to make it sound like an update caused it, It just seemed like it didnt work after I did an update and thats all I could think of at that time.
    12 Second LMM

Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by MMLMM View Post
    Ill play with it again sometime this weekend. Seems like Rail Pressure didnt work for me either, but I didnt really play with it too much as I didnt need to.

oh and I didnt mean to make it sound like an update caused it, It just seemed like it didnt work after I did an update and thats all I could think of at that time.
    See my rail pressure control works fine.... Boschisms.... gotta err love um

Lifetime Member

bump for Ross

Sorry mate, too many other critical issues to get sorted first.

Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by GMPX View Post
    Sorry mate, too many other critical issues to get sorted first.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast