Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: DPF Regen Effectiveness

It's pretty tough out here to get to an LMM for testing, the only place that regularly brings them in usually pulls the DPF etc off during the conversion. If we get lucky they will have one there, if not, it could be weeks off, maybe longer before I can't try.

Cheers,
    Ross
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

Lifetime Member

I don't want to, but if I have to, I could put my dpf back on and load the old 7103 OS back in and see if the DVT's work. I haven't played with them at all, I had no reason to.
    2007.5 RCLB 4x4 WT LMM 8594OS

Update.. Still no DVT regen ability. Normal regen started at 45g, ended at 7.

I found I got 5g per minute regen when I started at 90g. 2g per minute when it starts at 45g. That tells me a little about how I would LOVE to adjust the regen cycle.

I also managed to determine that lowering boost helped decrease my regen time by increasing EGT1 about 50F. This is preliminary, subject to further analysis. There is nearly no regen below 900, but this changes exponentially to 1200F.

Idle regen is possible, and does occur, but fuel consumption is more than double what normal idle is. Fun to see 1100 egt at idle.

Hope to see more tables that will allow us "compliant" do-gooders play around some more.
    Michael, Systems Engineer 04.5 D-max LLY, Phoenix, Arizona Email
    Custom Tuning Services
    DURAMAX/CUMMINS ECM's TCM's for sale, all years, 20% wholesale discount available
    EFILive's first VGT "Software Wastegate Tune"

Quote Originally Posted by killerbee View Post
    Hope to see more tables that will allow us "compliant" do-gooders play around some more.
    shaking the cobwebs off. There are some things happening with flash updates at GM that would be important to get our heads around. There are a lot of regen issues with LMM, that appear to be based in old flash.
    Michael, Systems Engineer 04.5 D-max LLY, Phoenix, Arizona Email
    Custom Tuning Services
    DURAMAX/CUMMINS ECM's TCM's for sale, all years, 20% wholesale discount available
    EFILive's first VGT "Software Wastegate Tune"

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345