Hi folks,

I wasn't over here for a longer period of time. I had lots of other stuff to keep an eye on than wrenching on my tahoe.
Now I'm back... Most of you will know that I swapped a 2007 drive train in my 2dr 4wd Tahoe. Last thing did I swapped the old NP243 for a new NVG246. Now I have all the gimmicks of the '07th including autotrac 4x4 and working AFM with a working low range.
What still annoys me is the real bad fuel consumption. I have a small lift (4") and 285/75/16 AT's. I have my daily drive of 14mls to work and back. I drive like my own grandma, nothing above 60 - 65mls/h and I am very careful on the throttle. With these circumstances I have 10,5mpg on E85 and the high 13th on regular gas. That's very disappointing, I was hoping for more and as PSwired and Vegasrobby told me from their swaps I must have a problem somewhere.
The problem of that problem (?) is that I am not able to track this one down.

So here's the question to the Pro's:
what should I log, what is interesting, what details do you need to point me in the right direction.
Exept some tweaks in the AFM parameters and the DFCO tables my tunes in E38 and T42 are OEM stuff.

The last thing I tried is raising the switchpoints of the tranny a bit to bring the rpms back in the engines powerband.
My axles are 3,73 :1....

Any ideas..

Thanks in advance,

Harald