Thread: Full flash and batteries went dead. ecm not working

Default Full flash and batteries went dead. ecm not working

So We was in the process of a full flash when there was 6 seconds left and the truck batteries went dead. We have the files saved but now the ecm is inactive. I cant clear codes with the flashpack or anything, much less the computer. I talked to idaho rob and he walked me through a couple different things, but none of it worked. The thing wont erase codes, flash the ecm or nothing. Any ideas? I am lost......

****one of the codes was u1000 or something like that....
    Read something about using the "Alt keys". Whats this about and how do you do it? Thanks guys.

Have you tried doing a "read pcm calibrations" to try to get it out of it's current state?
    2007 CC/SB 4WD, McRat EFI Live, Trans, Trans Cooler and C3 clutch oiling mod by Mike L., SD Sleeves, SoCal Diesel

2002 CC/DRW 2WD, McRat EFI Live, Trans, Trans Cooler and C3 clutch oiling mod by Mike L., SoCal Diesel

I eventually got it after it sat overnight. I used alt keys, high speed and $ffff and it took no problem. Thanks.