Hi All,

Thank you for all the great reply's. I have been away for a few days and have only been back today. I tend to agree that the LC1 is most likely the problem. To my knowledge, our fuel has no ethanol. The cats have been disabled, as I have a complete performance exhaust from the block. I have also installed a 160F degree thermostat and done all the relevant ecm fan adjustments.
I am going to try swingtan's suggestion this week in looking at the average mv on the nbo2, as well as pop in to my local dyno shop and check it with a gas analyser.
The VVE tables have not been calibrated yet, I am running full MAF (from 400rpm). I am working through Weatherman’s calibration tutorial that he is in the process of writing.
This is where I noticed the problem. In his tutorial it is important to make sure that the nbo2 are reading 14.63 as this is the baseline to calibrating the whole system. If the nbo2 are not correct, then the rest will be out. So, I was checking my nbo2 with my wbo2 and notice the difference. Then tried to adjust the nbo2 (from 14.20 to 14.63) and could not. I don’t want to alter anything until I know that I can accurately read 14.63.
So, at this point what I can understand from all the responses regarding the nbo2, what they read is what you get. Unless they are faulty