Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: just got a netbook and loove it BUT......

Default just got a netbook and loove it BUT......

I just got an Acer 10.1" running the atom N270 with 1 GB ram and on windows 7. is there a way to download or install the EFI Live V2 onto it with out a install disk. My old Laptop died and took everything with it including my EFI Live and tunes but not all is lost i saved my tunes to a flash drive but can not install the EFI Live main software with the install disk? can someone please help!!!!!

512k RoadRunner Firmware 12.14R
    FlashScan V2 Bootblock V2.07.04 Firmware V2.07.22 EFILive V7.5.7 (Build 191) V8.2.1 (Build 181)
    LC-1 WBO2

Just download from here http://www.efilive.com/index.php?opt...=48&Itemid=133
    Unzip & install.
    Too slow.
    The Tremor at AIR

We would probably recommend you download the latest pre-release 7.5.6 version from here: http://forum.efilive.com/showthread.php?t=12014

How does Windows 7 run on the Netbook out of interest?
    Andrew
    EFILive Crew

Quote Originally Posted by Tordne View Post
    We would probably recommend you download the latest pre-release 7.5.6 version from here: http://forum.efilive.com/showthread.php?t=12014

it actually runs great windows 7 is flawless so far and is quite fast and clean. the only thing i dont like and it could be the way i have it set but it uses a ton of memory when i am loading up my MP3 player (Zune) and checking something on the internet. but other than that it is awesome. and thank you all for the links so i can get this baby hooked to the truck.

Quote Originally Posted by Tordne View Post

I don't advise using the new FW with this update.
    There is an extremely annoying bug with the V2 loosing connection to the PCM.
    512k RoadRunner Firmware 12.14R
    FlashScan V2 Bootblock V2.07.04 Firmware V2.07.22 EFILive V7.5.7 (Build 191) V8.2.1 (Build 181)
    LC-1 WBO2

i am having issues getting the download to accept and read the driver files it does not have the correct driver files supposedly. any help would be great.

Default please help i think windows 7 is stopping my drivers

ok i downloaded the driver software but now i cant un zip it. so i uninstalled everything and found an old external cd-rom and booted it up. i downloaded the software just like you would with a desktop or laptop. but i still cant get the drivers to unzip or work. is it because i have windows 7 that the drivers dont work? please help i am not good at online stuff or for that matter computers only. if i could talk to one of the programmers on the phone or efi live guys on the phone or direct e-mail. thanks so much.

Drivers do work fine with Windows 7 (I'm sitting here using Windows 7 Ultimate x64).

Shoot me an email at support@efilive.com and we can pick this up.
    Andrew
    EFILive Crew

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast