Quote Originally Posted by Yellow05C6 View Post
My operator error....more info would be helpful. You say you swapped an older factory ECM for a newer ECM. The file you attached is for a 58 tooth ECM is a CTS-V. What "older" ECM used a 58 tooth wheel? Can you provide the old file? Your file has CAN and ABS comms enabled. Are you sure the newer ECM uses the same protocol for those links? Or have you disabled them? Try setting 1208 to Enabled and 1210 to Type 2. You must have the V2 connected to the computer that has the new file on it before actually opening the new file. Use the right most full flash red arrow. A good practice is after the full flash, download the ECM and compare what you think you modified to what is actually in the ECM. Be sure to try 3 non-starts before starting.
I swapped out all the older 24x and 1x components for the 58x and 4x components. So i have everything including the sensors that match up with the newer system.

I tried all combinations, and even tried to use Hptuners with no avail. I am going to have to wait for the 06 I/P harness which has the ECM and BCM communicating properly, afterwards the ECM should unlock its self and allow me to start the engine.

I know how to perform a full flash, i did it more than a few times, with my Patch upgrades...