Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: cant get stock tune off truck

The late model LLY Duramax vehicles actually use the same controller as the LBZ models. Have you tried selecting the LBZ controller and seeing if you ca read?
    Andrew
    EFILive Crew

i just tried to use the lbz ecm and still will not pull stock data..... it still says check cabels and no comunication from ecm......i went through every fuse in truck and under hood just in case every fuse is good only fuses that are out are radio and info and i have tried with info in and out......
    EFI....SC IV,fass 150,sleeves, MBRP 4in TB,afe intake, shimmed rail, blocked egr,auto meter c2 gauges, home built trac bars,

and like i said before i have a conection between the v2 and my laptop and also the v2 and the truck when plug into obo port....... tried pulling stock info with lly and lbz ecm......at one time it wen tpast gettin status but it stopped adn said that the ecm my not have a valid calibration EfI live can still read through the damange calibration or reflash a new calibration
    EFI....SC IV,fass 150,sleeves, MBRP 4in TB,afe intake, shimmed rail, blocked egr,auto meter c2 gauges, home built trac bars,

Can you at least check codes or monitor data with the scan (using pass-thru)?

Hmm..

Sounds like you have checked the cigarette lighter fuse as suggested earlier.

If you connect V2 only to the OBDII port (not connected to laptop) does the V2 boot up normally?

As Big Mike asks; are you able to scan/log at all?

I sounds electrical to me if I was to hedge a bet.

Cheers,
    Andrew
    EFILive Crew

yes it boots up like normal....i have checked fuses over and over

Do you happen to have an alarm? I had a friend a couple weeks ago go through the same thing for hours and he ended up having to disconnect the after-market alarm and pull the radio fuse. After that he had no problems.

no aftermarket alarm....no lift pump or anything it has aftermarket radio that is it......radio fuses are pulled i keep trying and trying different things still nothing keeps tellin me no respons from ecm......i got a damanged calibration msg one time it said it can read through it adn reflash i tell it to keep reading and then 2 second later it bootloader rejected no response from ecm......

Disconnect the batteries for at least 10 minutes and try again.

Got it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! put back in both radio fuses and info fuse read fine.......

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast