Thread: Thanks to EFI and its tech users...

Lifetime Member

Default Thanks to EFI and its tech users...

I just wanted to take a moment to say thank you to the EFI developers and crew. As I look over the software/hardware setup, I can only imagine the work it must have taken to put all this together, test it, and make sure it continually works right, yet frequently add new features. Its obvious to the casual observer the work is more than extensive.

What makes it even better is the forum. The capabilities/talent/experiences of users on this site make utilizing it even easier. Their general expertise is exceptional as far as I'm concerned. I get a sense there are several types of professionals on the forum, from many different walks of life, each offering something good, yet different/interesting to the mix. The resources, are limitless. I don't know how many times I've sifted through posts and almost always find what I'm technically looking for, plus some.

This combination of professional product and support has served my Vette well. So, today I offer a sincere THANKS!!! to EFI Live and its forum users.

Now, I have a V2 RR request... Where do I submit it??
    07 Silverado DMax Classic
    02 Z06 LS3 416, 805rwhp, TFS245, Wiseco, Callies Crank/Rods, Iskendarian Lifters, Crower Rockers, FAST102/90, ATI Damper, 1-7/8 Kook's LT, QkTime Shield,Tolle-Fab 8pt
    Old Engine: 1/4mile = 9.6/146 New Engine:?

EFI Live Tune/Scan v7.5.27, EFI Live Scan and Tune v8.2.23, build 276, BootBlock 2.07.06, FirmWare 2.07.52, 512K RoadRunner (12.14.R), Innovate Serial LC2x2

COS5/12212156 For 2002 Z06 Manual Vette

Your idea may get noticed here:
    options request : post your ideas
    512k RoadRunner Firmware 12.14R
    FlashScan V2 Bootblock V2.07.04 Firmware V2.07.22 EFILive V7.5.7 (Build 191) V8.2.1 (Build 181)
    LC-1 WBO2

TFZ,

Thanks for the kind words...

it's the users that make a great forum, thanks to all who have contributed...

Quote Originally Posted by TFZ_Z06 View Post
    As I look over the software/hardware setup, I can only imagine the work it must have taken to put all this together, test it, and make sure it continually works right, yet frequently add new features. Its obvious to the casual observer the work is more than extensive.
    Thanks and you are spot on.
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.