Thread: HELP!!! Converting Efi Live to HPTuners file!

Default HELP!!! Converting Efi Live to HPTuners file!

Ok heres the deal, I have a 2006 M6 GTO with a Magnuson 112H installed by Lingenfelter. The car was tuned by LPE with Efi Live. I experienced a stock Cat failure and took my GTO into the stealership where they flashed my GTO. Now my LPE tune is gone, but Lingenfelter said they could send me the EFI Live Tune of my car. The only problem is I have HP tuners Pro. The car was not Tuned with a Custom Efi Live OS. The Stock OS is what LPE modified.

So im looking to find someone who could convert the file over to HPT format for me, or someone who owns both EFI Live and HPT as well as an 06 M6 GTO.

If i find someone who has both i could send them the EFI Live File. They could then upload that tune into their PCM. Pull the Tune out by Reading Entire with HP tuners and email me the tune back. Thus converting the file from EFI Live to HPT.

Anyone have any other suggestions for converting the tune???
    2001 Z06- Forged 347 LS6, TSP 233/239 cam, SLP Ud pulley, B&B bullets, Kooks 1 7/8 Lts, Callaway Honker CAI, Fast 90/92, Ported 243's, 10.7 SCR, 464 RWHP/ 418 Rwtq.
    2006 BOM GTO- Lingenfelter Magnuson 112h Pak, 458 rwhp/453 rwtq

Quote Originally Posted by 06x6spdGTO View Post
    Ok heres the deal, I have a 2006 M6 GTO with a Magnuson 112H installed by Lingenfelter. The car was tuned by LPE with Efi Live. I experienced a stock Cat failure and took my GTO into the stealership where they flashed my GTO. Now my LPE tune is gone, but Lingenfelter said they could send me the EFI Live Tune of my car. The only problem is I have HP tuners Pro. The car was not Tuned with a Custom Efi Live OS. The Stock OS is what LPE modified.

So im looking to find someone who could convert the file over to HPT format for me, or someone who owns both EFI Live and HPT as well as an 06 M6 GTO.

If i find someone who has both i could send them the EFI Live File. They could then upload that tune into their PCM. Pull the Tune out by Reading Entire with HP tuners and email me the tune back. Thus converting the file from EFI Live to HPT.

Where in Nebraska are you? I'm in WY about an hour from Scotts Bluff. EFILive files can not be converted to HPtuners files without writing them to a PCM and pulling it with HPT. PM sent on how I might be able to help you.
    Last edited by kbracing96; April 13th, 2010 at 02:43 AM.
    01 ECSB 1/2 ton 4x4 Forged 5.7 LS1 GMC

Custom KBracing front mounted, BW S480, intercooled turbo

Opp's your a Newbe and can't PM. Email me at Kybrown@gmail.com
    01 ECSB 1/2 ton 4x4 Forged 5.7 LS1 GMC

Custom KBracing front mounted, BW S480, intercooled turbo

Quote Originally Posted by kbracing96 View Post
    Where in Nebraska are you? I'm in WY about an hour from Scotts Bluffs. EFILive files can not be converted to HPtuners files with writing them to a PCM and pulling it with With HPT. PM sent on how I might be able to help you.
    If the cal is stock and not patched with anything it could be pulled with HPT fine. I gather he has an E40 being its an 06. Damm bastard child controller means few people that I know have bench harnesses, streams or spare ECM's for them.

Lifetime Member

Is it possible to open the tun in EFI and copy and paste the data or is HP capable of copy/paste functions
    07 Silverado DMax Classic
    02 Z06 LS3 416, 805rwhp, TFS245, Wiseco, Callies Crank/Rods, Iskendarian Lifters, Crower Rockers, FAST102/90, ATI Damper, 1-7/8 Kook's LT, QkTime Shield,Tolle-Fab 8pt
    Old Engine: 1/4mile = 9.6/146 New Engine:?

EFI Live Tune/Scan v7.5.27, EFI Live Scan and Tune v8.2.23, build 276, BootBlock 2.07.06, FirmWare 2.07.52, 512K RoadRunner (12.14.R), Innovate Serial LC2x2

COS5/12212156 For 2002 Z06 Manual Vette

HpTuners is capable of copy and paste but the axis's are fliped from Efi Live to HPT. For example in the PE Eq Ratio table, EFi Live RPM runs vertical while HPTuners runs horiz.
    2001 Z06- Forged 347 LS6, TSP 233/239 cam, SLP Ud pulley, B&B bullets, Kooks 1 7/8 Lts, Callaway Honker CAI, Fast 90/92, Ported 243's, 10.7 SCR, 464 RWHP/ 418 Rwtq.

HpTuners is capable of copy and paste but the axis's are fliped from Efi Live to HPT. For example in the PE Eq Ratio table, EFi Live RPM runs vertical while HPTuners runs horiz.
    Its all good. EFI LIVE has a tool for transposing data.

Ok. So do you know of anyone with both interfaces that could flip their efi live axis and match the data in all the tables in HPT?

Ok. So do you know of anyone with both interfaces that could flip their efi live axis and match the data in all the tables in HPT?
    You can do it. Download EFI LIVE Demo and enjoy yourself. Like hell I'm going to do it for you. Takes to bloody long lol.