Thread: Herro???

Default Herro???

Hey guys...believe it or not, I'm still alive. LOL It's been a while since I've posted here on a regular basis and come this spring, I'm hoping to get back in the swing of things. The true question is, how much have I forgotten and how much have I missed? I know last fall, I stumbled upon this thread, which made me really happy. Looks like yall figured out the rich idle problem with bigger injectors. I need to implement this fix on 2 cars now that I've picked up a Florida Z28 with a few goodies on it. Still have the Procharged SS, which will probably be up for sale in a month or two. So, if you know anyone that might be looking for a fun summer car, let me know!

In the mean time, I hope all of this f**king snow melts soon or I might just lose what's left of my mind. Anyone have a really, really big hair dryer I can borrow???

Hi Jeff

Lifetime Member

Welcome back Jeff!

A lot has changed, LBZ/LMM DSPx, Cummins support is about to be released, V8 development is in full swing. Play around with V8, read/write times are even faster with most controllers than with V7! Plus BBx is great and makes flashing/logging easier.
    ~Erik~
    2013 Sonic RS Manual - 1.4L I4T E78, tuned, turbo mods, etc.
    2008 TrailBlazer SS 3SS AWD Summit White - LS2 E67/T42, bolt ons, suspension, etc.
    2002 Chevy TrailBlazer LT 4X4 Summit White - 4.2L I6 P10, lifted, wheels, etc.

Hi Jeff, back.
    Luckily snow is never a problem where I live. But with this crazy wet weather we are having a dry weekend has been a rarity.
    The Tremor at AIR

Thanks, guys! 2 more inches supposed to hit before the weekend according to weather.com. Yay.