Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: dvt will not control device

Default dvt will not control device

When trying to control idle speed or rail pressure it says in a big red strip above the control button NO REPLY TRY AGIAN. Any help? I am running the latest version March 30th build (112).

same has happened with me. I have never been able to use any of the dvt features.
    Michael, Systems Engineer 04.5 D-max LLY, Phoenix, Arizona Email
    Custom Tuning Services
    DURAMAX/CUMMINS ECM's TCM's for sale, all years, 20% wholesale discount available
    EFILive's first VGT "Software Wastegate Tune"

Huh I have some of them work but not the vane position. when i set the control it just goes to 25 percent no matter what i set it to and stays there until i release control of it. At least on the LBZ. what you guys working with?

I just installed the auto update last night from a week or so ago and had the same results on an 01 lb7 last night. I updated the boot block and firmware and got the big red strip accross the top saying no reply try again. is there a fix for this? or did I do something incorrectly?

An LB7 now, so it would appear all Diesel DVT's are dead?
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

Lifetime Member

something killed them?!
    '07 TBSS, LS2, T42, 3SS, Black on Black on Black, Pretty much stock at the moment. EFILive will fix that

'06 LBZ/Allison 6speed, EC, LB, 1LT, Leather
    Current Mods: EFI Live/ PTO High Idle Mod/ Factory Exhaust Brake / BD Full Bore/ TransGo Jr./ TTS Twin Lift Pumps/ MBRP 4" turbo back/ Custom air box mod/ BullyDog Outlook Monitor

465hp/1008tq---7/25/09---Dyno Day Fast Specialties Tuning by ME

I didnt test on my lbz yet i'l try tonight to hook up and see. I had most DVTs working on my truck before I updated. I never was able to get the WIF light to light with the controls but I Was able to do fuel presure and idle speed. I dont recall testing the vane position. but i'll see if anything works tonight and report back.

Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by tinman22 View Post
    I didnt test on my lbz yet i'l try tonight to hook up and see. I had most DVTs working on my truck before I updated. I never was able to get the WIF light to light with the controls but I Was able to do fuel presure and idle speed. I dont recall testing the vane position. but i'll see if anything works tonight and report back.
    you know i couldn't get my WIF to work either i just figured i was burned out. maybe not???
    '07 TBSS, LS2, T42, 3SS, Black on Black on Black, Pretty much stock at the moment. EFILive will fix that

'06 LBZ/Allison 6speed, EC, LB, 1LT, Leather
    Current Mods: EFI Live/ PTO High Idle Mod/ Factory Exhaust Brake / BD Full Bore/ TransGo Jr./ TTS Twin Lift Pumps/ MBRP 4" turbo back/ Custom air box mod/ BullyDog Outlook Monitor

465hp/1008tq---7/25/09---Dyno Day Fast Specialties Tuning by ME

heh thats the exact thought I had... but I thought houw could it be burned out if its never been on. I have a spare sensor I should plug it in and push the float up to see if it actually works

well seems most things work. idle, rail pressure. the vane position only goes from 4% up to about 39% even if I go from 0 to 99 on the slide.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast