I have a L92 thats stroked to 427ci from a 2007 escalade or denali and then its maded to a 6l80e trans. this is in an offroad buggy built for offroad racing and rockcrawling.

I need to program the transmission so that it shifts at higher rpms. currently (due to the tire size being way off I assume) the trans shifts from one gear to the next at very low rpm even at WOT.

I'm using a mast motorsports ECM but it has a cable to send all the necessary data to the T43 so it will shift.

I have EFI live 7.5 and 8.0 on the CD/hardware I purchased from Blackbear Performance and I'm not sure which version to use since 8.0 almost seems like incomplete software currently but perhaps it needs an update. I purchased the software in February and the license card has a Jan 26th date.

Any help in how to accomplish this would be very much appreciated. I am a total newbie with EFI live other than watching Justin Gadberry at Black Bear tune my 8.1L Suburban. I'm in CT and he's in VA so I'd like to be able to tune the transmission (and my Suburban for that matter) with the software.

Currently I'm going through the scanning tutorial provided with the software.

Thank You