Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: LC-1 cable length

O.K. Experiment complete. The return values are interpolated.
    The Tremor at AIR

thanks joe and 5.7ute , will look at this later on , will get back

Hi joe and 5.7ute , eric here, been off for a little while because work has been crazy and i havent even had time to put into practice all that we have talked about but i will have time soon , getting back because i didnt want you guys to think that i had just vanished , boy am i going to have to go over this post , will get back as soon as i have time to throw myself into this , thanks guys

No worries, take your time, we've been busy too.

Hi joecar and 5.7ute, well i finally have the time to get into this , the summer is very busy for me with all the construction , i am going to read this thread again so i can get back into it things , thanks guys, Eric will be getting back

Hi Joe, eric here how are you , it is almost like i am back from the dead , i have been very busy with work this fall and i want to get to this now , god i have to go over this thread from the begining, would you believe i have not even updated my V7 yet or even installed V8 , so i am going to get to all of this for the weekend because i want to do some black box logging and i need V8 for this, oh by the way is there a way i can save all this thread to my computer, is this possible and if so how , thanks Joe

On this page, go rightclick->Bookmark This Page and specify the Bookmarks toolbar.

Thanks Joe, nice to here from you , have a question for you and you probably know this , i am wanting to by a used wiring harness and pcm from an automatic 98 TransAM, should i wait and get a 99-02 set , is there a difference in the programing as in more complex or harder to tune or any bugs with the 97 to 98 , i know that the harness connectors at the pcm are different, but if the 99-02 is better i can wait till i get a deal on one , thank you Joe Eric

Hi Joe, found some information about at least one difference but dont know if it is 100% on or if it is would it make a big difference, in 99 gm extended the MAF table from 11,250hz to 12000hz , i guess that would be good for bigger cubes or is 11,250 enuf or is there a way around this by rescaling and i believe the clock speed was faster i read but i have no idea what that refers to , thank you Joe Eric

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast