Quote Originally Posted by tor1965 View Post
Is it so that if I am following the CALC.VE Table Tutorial it will let me tune in both the ve table and the maf table even if they are way out to start with?

Tor1965: Yes. I have seen one user who in the course of 3 logs take a VE Table, MAF Calibration, and Trims to perfection. They all 'converged' quite nicely.

Quote Originally Posted by maudyZ28 View Post
thanks again Shawn,

Im just trying to get in my head what runs what, I posted another topic about VE tuning without the MAF but using VE table exclusively.

I'm sure Shawn can help you out if I havent explained it right, but thats how I understand it.

Thanks Luke..I think you have it down. I agree, street tuning has it challenges. Whichever route you go..it is all good learning along the way..

Quote Originally Posted by joecar View Post
See my profile page (click on my username at left) for summary/cheat-sheets
Guys and Gals.

Joecar has some really good 'cheat sheets' along with a lot of good tuning information. Remember, my first four months of tuning as a beginner I bounced around too. The Tutorial was written from that perspective. There is no substitute for reading, research and a lot of logging. Hint..Even to this day very few tuners understand exactly the precise contribution of VE Table and MAF airflow at every RPM, MAP, and MAF frequency for every TPS % you drive at...It takes a lot of math and computer code knowledge to know. Until then, you have to try various methods and see which one works for you..