Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: New to Tuning

cant load vehicle from file:C:\Program files (x86)EFILive \V4\ vehicle data streams \A274.xml. mismatch in datapacket

EFILive Developer Site Admin Blacky's Avatar

Some anti virus packages mess with the *.xml files incorrectly thinking they contain a virus.
    Open the xml file using notepad and look for the test DEFANGED_ (it will be near the start of the file), remove the text and save the file and try again.

Or try downloading the attached file. Unfortunately the same thing may happen to this attached file if any virus checkers between here and your machine think it is dangerous. I've called the file A274.txt so you'll need to rename it to A274.xml after you have downloaded it.

Regards
    Paul
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Before asking for help, please read this.

I searched thru the A274 file, I could not locate "test DEFANGED_" anywhere in that file. I downloaded and renamed the file you also sent and I still get the message of being "mismatch datapacket" . I even tried to use both of the LT1 files and neither would display the dtc data, dashboard data, etc... I am however getting closer to getting what I need as we slowly work thru. I appreciate your time and effort.

Quote Originally Posted by Gordon View Post
    I searched thru the A274 file, I could not locate "test DEFANGED_" anywhere in that file. I downloaded and renamed the file you also sent and I still get the message of being "mismatch datapacket" . I even tried to use both of the LT1 files and neither would display the dtc data, dashboard data, etc... I am however getting closer to getting what I need as we slowly work thru. I appreciate your time and effort.

I meant to say look for the text DEFANGED_ (not "test DEFANGED_").

I'd be tempted to uninstall V4, re-download it from the web site and re-install it. Just in case the xml libraries that EFILive V4 uses to load the *.xml files were not installed correctly.

Regards
    Paul

I am going to uninstall EFILive and then i'm going to try re-installing it from scratch

I have uninstalled and re-installed. I still get the same message about being mismatch datapacket.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled both EFILive and the Moates ALDL driver. I was unable to locate "DEFANGED" in the A274 file. I disabled the firewall and still to no avail. I am stuck. If you or anyone else has any other idea's I am all ears/eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Gordon View Post
    I have uninstalled and reinstalled both EFILive and the Moates ALDL driver. I was unable to locate "DEFANGED" in the A274 file. I disabled the firewall and still to no avail. I am stuck. If you or anyone else has any other idea's I am all ears/eyes.
    Please email me the a274.xml file (rename it to a274.txt and zip it first).
    Email: paul@efilive.com

Regards
    Paul

I have sent the file to you via e-mail.

I've got the file, thanks. I can see the problem and I am working out a way to fix it.
    Regards
    Paul

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast