Thread: please help

Default please help

tryin to get another vin lincense.... purchase went good get..... to get confirmantion email and get this:

MANUAL INTERVENTION required for your order of product FS2-VIN using serial number <serial number>. Reported error is: Authorization code: "<auth code>" is not valid. Error -7.

EFILive will be in contact with you as soon as possible to resolve this issue.
    Last edited by Tordne; May 20th, 2010 at 01:58 PM.
    08 Duramax LMM
    460h.p/860lbs of torque

Are you sure you got the serial number and/authorization code spelled correctly...?

I notified Tech Support.

Your license code was emailed to you about the same time as this thread was created.

What you supplied as the Auth Code was actually your registration key. The Auth Code is found by following this guide (http://www.efilive.com/index.php?opt...110&Itemid=120). Please also not that this code changes each time it is accessed, so needs to be obtained each time a license purchase is made to ensure the automated processing is successful.

Cheers,
    Andrew
    EFILive Crew

Lifetime Member

Maybe want to at least block the OP's serial and auth numbers out, no reason to have them hanging out in the open.
    ~Erik~
    2013 Sonic RS Manual - 1.4L I4T E78, tuned, turbo mods, etc.
    2008 TrailBlazer SS 3SS AWD Summit White - LS2 E67/T42, bolt ons, suspension, etc.
    2002 Chevy TrailBlazer LT 4X4 Summit White - 4.2L I6 P10, lifted, wheels, etc.

Good call. I've edited the first post
    Andrew
    EFILive Crew

Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tordne View Post
    Good call. I've edited the first post
    Thanks Mr. Webmaster!
    ~Erik~
    2013 Sonic RS Manual - 1.4L I4T E78, tuned, turbo mods, etc.
    2008 TrailBlazer SS 3SS AWD Summit White - LS2 E67/T42, bolt ons, suspension, etc.
    2002 Chevy TrailBlazer LT 4X4 Summit White - 4.2L I6 P10, lifted, wheels, etc.