Thread: Help with EFI

Default Help with EFI

Well I put on egr blocker plate, Installed Banks six gun. Now I have MAP code P0107. Is the code coming up as 4 I blocked egr? If so how 2 fix. Also when I shut trk off I get the vane noise. I Don't know how 2 use EFI v2. TRK is 07 Classic 2500HD CCSB LBZ. TKS.

Well I unplugged the Banks, Cleared code with EFI v-2 Drove around engine lite stayed off.
    Calling Banks Mon. TKS. Still need help learning how 2 use EFI V-2

Lifetime Member

I dont have much any experiance with banks stuff butt I would beleive that its not programmed to turn off any engine codes. Putting the blocker plate on could cause the code that you mentioned due to egr lack of flow. I doubt theres anything wrong with your banks unit the deal is these are only designed for the average guy that really just puts the box on and no other mods, maybe a intake & exhaust. Sell the banks when you feel comfortable using efi live and ur gonna have to learn how to use the log function and log your boost make sure there is no problems with the map sensor itself. Another thing since you have efi live you can disable the egr and you probably wouldnt of had these problems in the first place. Its been a long time since I've messed with a LBZ but here's a script that disable the egr and some over/underboost codes use at your own risk I just went through some old tunes I built and put this together. Make sure the banks is disconnected when flashing and I doubt you can do any logging with that pyle connected anyways at least accurately, basicaly only use one or the other I wouldnt use both but I have no experiance with using both cause I forgot about using crap box tuners when I got efi live.

Another thing is the tune in the truck stock? If not this could cause problems with your banks also.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    04 LB7
    2010 LMM
    2015 LML

TKS 4 the input on my problem. Yes Trk was & still is in stock tune. I'll b reading the manual when I'm not driving Big Trk.

I got the banks 2 work. no codes had a pushed pin. I will use banks till I'm confidant on messing with the EFI. TKS

Lifetime Member

Ah... that'll do it
    '07 TBSS, LS2, T42, 3SS, Black on Black on Black, Pretty much stock at the moment. EFILive will fix that

'06 LBZ/Allison 6speed, EC, LB, 1LT, Leather
    Current Mods: EFI Live/ PTO High Idle Mod/ Factory Exhaust Brake / BD Full Bore/ TransGo Jr./ TTS Twin Lift Pumps/ MBRP 4" turbo back/ Custom air box mod/ BullyDog Outlook Monitor

465hp/1008tq---7/25/09---Dyno Day Fast Specialties Tuning by ME