Thread: EFI Live V2 Scan and Tune For Sale!!

Default EFI Live V2 Scan and Tune For Sale!!

i have had this scan and tune for about 3 months now. i have only used it on my truck maybe 3 or 4 times and on 2 of my buddies trucks. i have a diesel now and although it will work on my duramax as well, i don't have as much time to spend with it and the tuning process. i also have a subscription to Duramaxtuner.com if any one is interested in buying that off of me as well.
    EVERYTHING IS PRACTICALLY BRAND NEW!! and in perfect working order. all hardware and software included.

will take $500 shipped and if you would like the subscription to the tune library at duramaxtuner.com $700 the subscription alone was 359!!!

V2 has 2 tcm liscenses left

i sent you an e-mail. very interested!

Default efi live

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Blister007 View Post
    i have had this scan and tune for about 3 months now. i have only used it on my truck maybe 3 or 4 times and on 2 of my buddies trucks. i have a diesel now and although it will work on my duramax as well, i don't have as much time to spend with it and the tuning process. i also have a subscription to Duramaxtuner.com if any one is interested in buying that off of me as well.
    EVERYTHING IS PRACTICALLY BRAND NEW!! and in perfect working order. all hardware and software included.

will take $500 shipped and if you would like the subscription to the tune library at duramaxtuner.com $700 the subscription alone was 359!!!

V2 has 2 tcm liscenses left

im very interested id give 500 for it all!!

sale pending