Thread: LLY MAF table limits

Default LLY MAF table limits

Ross/Paul, think it might be possible to raise EFILive's B0201 max limit? GM's calibration for the LBZ airbox appears to go over the EFILive imposed limit, as after a fresh flash with the tech2, the tune read out gets the blue bracket indicating EFILive changed the values for the last six cells.

I must not have that calibration here, can you please post the stock tune that is doing that.
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by GMPX View Post
    I must not have that calibration here, can you please post the stock tune that is doing that.
    Here's one. Every 04/05 LLY OS that I've ever read that had the cal for the LBZ airbox has done it.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by Cougar281 View Post
    Here's one. Every 04/05 LLY OS that I've ever read that had the cal for the LBZ airbox has done it.
    Ross here is another stock LLY calibration that has the "GM LBZ airbox mod" applied to it. This completely stock...I flashed the ECM with my Tech 2/TIS, and then read the calibration out with EFILive...

OS 15228758

Ben
    Attached Files Attached Files
    2005 Silverado, CC/SB, 4x4, LT, LILLY/Allison
    12.9s @ 108 mph

many thanks to Ross and Paul

Ross sorry to bring this back up, I was having issues so i needed to return stock, but because I had already done the lbz air box change and only modded the table in efi, I needed to do the gm update through the tech 2. If I compared the stock gm lbz update to the original lly tune I pulled that had only the maf table changed the difference is night and day. I hardly smoke at all, and it feels much more powerful. I think more was done to the lly tune in the gm lbz update than just 5 values in the maf table, and efi just isnt seeing it.

Sorry guys, there is just so much going on at the moment this is kind of a low priority.
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.