Thread: LMM DSP2 Install help

Default LMM DSP2 Install help

I am trying to install a DSP 2 for my buddy on his LMM. In the tutorials is says to use pins 52 and 54 right? Well first I can't tell if I have the harness upside down or not if I hold it the way I think by the pics the 52 and 54 already have wires in them. If I hold it the other way there is a slot open on 52 but a wire in 54 What gives?? I have installed a DSP5 in a LBZ and a LMM with no problems. The only difference with this LMM is it is the LTZ package so I don't know if the wiring harness is different or not??

Also fo the wires on the switch does it matter which wire is which? they are not color coated does it matter which is ground?

Thanks for any help
    Mike

Lifetime Member

It does not matter which wire goes where. If you look on the under side of the C-1 connector there are pin numbers at both ends of every row of pin holes. that should help you out.
    '07 TBSS, LS2, T42, 3SS, Black on Black on Black, Pretty much stock at the moment. EFILive will fix that

'06 LBZ/Allison 6speed, EC, LB, 1LT, Leather
    Current Mods: EFI Live/ PTO High Idle Mod/ Factory Exhaust Brake / BD Full Bore/ TransGo Jr./ TTS Twin Lift Pumps/ MBRP 4" turbo back/ Custom air box mod/ BullyDog Outlook Monitor

465hp/1008tq---7/25/09---Dyno Day Fast Specialties Tuning by ME

Quote Originally Posted by bballer182 View Post
    It does not matter which wire goes where. If you look on the under side of the C-1 connector there are pin numbers at both ends of every row of pin holes. that should help you out.
    thank you for the help