A few days ago I completed the build of my LQ9. Bought the truck with bad motor, completely disassembled. Used to be operated on LPG, I removed that system, though.
Damage was mainly on the intake valve seats, a worn cam bearing and a little wear
on the rear cylinder walls as well as worn rings, causing significant blow-by (plenty of oil inside the intake manifold as well as fouled plugs).
I built the motor with new pistons/rings, oil pump, cam (COMP 54-412-11) and used heads and intake off of another motor (LQ4) with 57k miles.
I did NOT replace the timing chain, which seemed to have a lot of slop (0.5") and reused the lifters.

When starting the engine you can hear some noise mostly on the passenger side (metallic ticking).
I am not sure though, if the noise is related to the fact that the motor only runs on 5 cylinders or if there is something mechanically not sound.
I did a log of the current status, which shows that the pass side O2 sensor does not react like the drivers side and the injector (bank2) is at approx. 50% of what the bank 1 is at.
Would it be possible that due to a bad lifter (or several) the combustion chamber is not filled properly causing this?
The plugs on the pass side are fouled black (but otherwise new - 15min runtime), while the one on the drivers side look like new.

Things I have tried so far:
- changed ignition coils + wires
- used different fuel rail+injectors on pass side
- swapped ECM from other vehicle
- verified injectors (will spray fuel and do tick)
- spark plugs will create a good spark

Using the DVT control I switched the injectors....now here is the strange part:
One time it is injectors 2,6,8 that will not cause any change next time it is 2,4,5,7 the
yet another try 1,2,....
Is there a remote possibility that the order of the injectors gets screwed up???

If you have any further ideas what to do next, please let me know.
All I can think of is to swap O2s from left to right, pull the head(s) and double check
timing chain alignment.

Log_0008.efi