Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Can't Load a File

The issue is that the function that is being called to save the file as a .ctd formatted file is incorrect. There is no such issue with .tun file formats
    Andrew
    EFILive Crew

Lifetime Member

The issue is that the function that is being called to save the file as a .ctd formatted file is incorrect. There is no such issue with .tun file formats
    So my .tun file is ok right.

Yup, .TUN file should be fine.
    Andrew
    EFILive Crew

L31Sleeper, can you check your original stock tune file? open it, click on [Calibration] tab, under {calibration identifiers} you will notice {OS}, check the first digit, is it starting with (1), (2) or (5)?, 2 refers to DSP2, 5 for DSP5. If it is (1) or (2) you will need to full reflash the ECM if (I'm not mistaken) as you will be upgrading the OS itself not the tune, and then you will need to flash again with calibration file. (your tune files are for OS DSP5)

I think there is a lot of things involved in flashing your ECM, thus it would be better to get "Technically correct" advice from EFILIVE

My knowledge is limited to some tweaks here and there, therefore I don't see myself in capacity to recommend something unless I'm 100% sure about it, but I always try to offer some opinions to help
    In tuning you don't understand things, you just get used to them

- 2008 C6-Z51, LS3, Edelbrock E-force SC, Methanol Injection, ZR1 camshaft, B&B catback-R66
    - 2005 Tahoe-Z71, LM7, Bank's CAI, Eaton E-lockers, Rancho 9000 Shocks
    - 1996 Nissan Patrol, LT1 355 home built corvette engine, H&C, valve train upgrade, cloye's HD chain, Elec water pump, MCleod twin clutch, 3" headers & pipe work
    http://forum.efilive.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=10859&dateline=127922  8842

Sorry, I couldn't notice that there are some replies while I was writing the above post
    In tuning you don't understand things, you just get used to them

- 2008 C6-Z51, LS3, Edelbrock E-force SC, Methanol Injection, ZR1 camshaft, B&B catback-R66
    - 2005 Tahoe-Z71, LM7, Bank's CAI, Eaton E-lockers, Rancho 9000 Shocks
    - 1996 Nissan Patrol, LT1 355 home built corvette engine, H&C, valve train upgrade, cloye's HD chain, Elec water pump, MCleod twin clutch, 3" headers & pipe work
    http://forum.efilive.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=10859&dateline=127922  8842

EFILive Developer Site Admin Blacky's Avatar

The problem is that the V7 software is creating LMM *.ctd files incorrectly with an LBZ stream tag. That means when it is read back into the V7 software the V7 software treats the file as an LBZ image instead of an LMM image. I am fixing the V7 software to correctly tag LMM files with the LMM stream. The fix will be available in the next release. Until then you won't be able to save LMM files using the *.ctd format from the V7 software.

Regards
    Paul
    Before asking for help, please read this.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234