Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ls7 wiring harness

Default ls7 wiring harness

wonder if anyone can help ,this as probably been asked before but any input would be greatly appreciated
    i have a ls7 engine with engine wiring harness and trying to custom fit this into a 427 cobra and was trying to use the oem harness does anyone have a schematic on how to use this harness it would bve greatly appreciated it has the 58x reluctor wheel setup and its out of a 2007 z06 corvette
    thanks all

hi all just found this link
    http://www.ls2.com/forums/showthread...40#post6553040

looking at wiring plug c1 into the cars harness and it mentions fuel pressure switch etc could someone help with a breakdown
    i take it plugs c2 and c3 will be the same and i need to sort the wiring from c1
    1 wont be running a/c power steering
    the other problem i have is with the vats i am considering purchasing hp tuning to turn this off as i never got the key with the engine for the transponder
    any advice would be greatly appreciated
    thanks again

So your harness, ECM, and engine are from a 2007 Z06 Corvette...?

If you give me a few days, I might be able to look up the ECM pinouts and wire schematics.

[ I'm sort of on vacation at the moment ]

I will need to know the vehicle/year/model of each of these: ECM, harness, engine.

Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by pete3467 View Post
    hi all just found this link
    http://www.ls2.com/forums/showthread...40#post6553040

looking at wiring plug c1 into the cars harness and it mentions fuel pressure switch etc could someone help with a breakdown
    i take it plugs c2 and c3 will be the same and i need to sort the wiring from c1
    1 wont be running a/c power steering
    the other problem i have is with the vats i am considering purchasing hp tuning to turn this off as i never got the key with the engine for the transponder
    any advice would be greatly appreciated
    thanks again
    An LS2 ECM with 3 connectors generally wont support a 58X engine. (unless it is an E67 ECM referred to on LS2.com (the link doesnt work) which it probably isnt.) Or maybe you have an E67 controller? What is the service number and does it have E40 or E67 on it (if a 3 socket box).

Which country are you in? We do a DIY package that adds the components to an engine harness to run a conversion/build like yours and it includes the build detail. Not sure why you would buy HPT to do the VATS. EFILive does it. And the key wont make any difference even if you did have it...unfortunately.

hi there the harness ,engine and ecu are all from the same vehicle which was built in april 2007 thanks so much for your help
    pete

hi there i will purchase the efi live for the vats i am based in the uk united kingdom so thats why i am looking at doing the conversion with the oem harness , i am sorry for the ecu description at top of thread mine as 2 plugs and its a e38 any inpu or advice would be greatly appreciated what kits do you have
    many thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gmh308 View Post
    An LS2 ECM with 3 connectors generally wont support a 58X engine. (unless it is an E67 ECM referred to on LS2.com (the link doesnt work) which it probably isnt.) Or maybe you have an E67 controller? What is the service number and does it have E40 or E67 on it (if a 3 socket box).

Which country are you in? We do a DIY package that adds the components to an engine harness to run a conversion/build like yours and it includes the build detail. Not sure why you would buy HPT to do the VATS. EFILive does it. And the key wont make any difference even if you did have it...unfortunately.
    gmh308,
    I'm just curious who offers the DIY package...
    2008 2WD Ext.Cab Silverado 1500 6.0 V-MAX E38(L76) & T42(4L70E) MAF Only CL Corvette Servo AFE CAI INNOVATIVE LM-2 WBO2

FLASHSCAN V2 & AUTOCAL

hi again i have already asked that and am waiting a reply

Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by GAMEOVER View Post
    gmh308,
    I'm just curious who offers the DIY package...
    LSXWorks. harness@lsxworks.com

Quote Originally Posted by pete3467 View Post
    hi there i will purchase the efi live for the vats i am based in the uk united kingdom so thats why i am looking at doing the conversion with the oem harness , i am sorry for the ecu description at top of thread mine as 2 plugs and its a e38 any inpu or advice would be greatly appreciated what kits do you have
    many thanks
    The DIY harness setup we offer includes:

Body Harness connector and tail
    Pedal Connector and tail
    MAF connector and tail
    Fuse packs & fuses
    Diag connector and tail
    Details required to build a complete ready to go plug and play harness

Optionally a pre built complete engine harness to modify and integrate with the body harness etc if customers dont already have them.

As a DIY the requirement is that the builder supplies time, experience with electrical circuitry, joining techniques/soldering, tape, additional wire etc as required.

Dont hesitate to email for any clarifications etc.

Email support to get you going if required.
    Last edited by gmh308; August 5th, 2010 at 10:11 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast