Thread: '06 AL6 TTC release tables

Lifetime Member

Default '06 AL6 TTC release tables

there are 8 patterns or schedules in the 2nd gear but in the rest of the gears there are only 4 patterns??? the descriptions of the extra 4 patterns are for the gear selector in "2" position. Is this correct or do these tables also exist in the rest of the gears to and the description needs to be, when the gear selector is in "M", since there is no "2" on the AL6 equipped trucks???

I suppose this question is for Ross...
    '07 TBSS, LS2, T42, 3SS, Black on Black on Black, Pretty much stock at the moment. EFILive will fix that

'06 LBZ/Allison 6speed, EC, LB, 1LT, Leather
    Current Mods: EFI Live/ PTO High Idle Mod/ Factory Exhaust Brake / BD Full Bore/ TransGo Jr./ TTS Twin Lift Pumps/ MBRP 4" turbo back/ Custom air box mod/ BullyDog Outlook Monitor

465hp/1008tq---7/25/09---Dyno Day Fast Specialties Tuning by ME

Lifetime Member

Ross?
    '07 TBSS, LS2, T42, 3SS, Black on Black on Black, Pretty much stock at the moment. EFILive will fix that

Current Mods: EFI Live/ PTO High Idle Mod/ Factory Exhaust Brake / BD Full Bore/ TransGo Jr./ TTS Twin Lift Pumps/ MBRP 4" turbo back/ Custom air box mod/ BullyDog Outlook Monitor

I'll get back to you on that, I'm not in Allison mode at the moment. But, it's all pretty confusing how it's done for sure.
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

Lifetime Member

cool