I just wanted to share a couple of findings and to seek a bit more insight. About a year ago I was tuning a z06 C5 with an ls2 throttle body....

Well.. I finally gave in and Installed one on my z06 and the nightmares began.

First the typical b4349 number that should be inputted. After doing some "right" tuning, I ended up fixing the stupid stalling issue by inputting .0390 on b4349.

THat eliminated 80% of the stalling instances. I had to pretty much zeroed out DAC on the high side in order to stop another 10% of the stalling. After that, went with 0202005 OS and although using MAF, for some reason it resolved around 9% more. So on one percent of the occasions I get a stall... We left it at that.

Now, with my car and THANK GOD FOR THE ROAD RUNNER, I have been revisiting the issue and I started inputting on b4349 = 0.0190. Which I found was the best compromise. If I went with redhardsupra's spreadsheet it would have been to low a value and for some reason my 02 z06 had a value of 0.0220.

Anyways... Stalling... stalling stalling... I started pretty much changing EVERYTHING I could to stop the stalling. What ended up working was.... Lots of TF and a very low decay AND LOTS OF IDLE AIRFLOW!

I mean, my corrections for RAFIG are in the -4 to -5 overall. That was the only way to cure it. Changing Airflow Parked and/or changing IAC effective area, had zero effect on the IACDes.

So, doing a RAFIG proved to be next to useless with this throttle body and I still get the occasional stalling, but thus far has been a lot better. In the end what I have been trying to do is mimic the Minimum Idle Airflow of operation of the E38s on the LS1.

My next step was to pretty much delay learning, or disable it and let DAC do it's thing, although delaying it a bit has proved to be good.

I am revisiting this to see what are everyone's opinion on it, and if I may have been doing things differently all along.

I am tempted to go to the Nick williams 102 TB since it has our same motor on the ETC and that might help out a bit better.