Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Public Release - August 16,2010

EFILive Developer Site Admin Blacky's Avatar

Default Official Public Release - August 16,2010

This release has been made available publicly. It has been officially released on our web site download page here.

The automatic update feature for this release has been activated. To obtain this update, please use the V7.5 and V8 "Check for updates" options in the Windows Start Menu options for EFILive.

If you manually download and install the latest builds (130 and 110) the automatic update feature will still indicate that an update is available until you perform the update.

Regards
    Paul
    Before asking for help, please read this.

Not a big deal , but after I update through the Update Installer when I opened E.E. I was prompted to update the Firmware , everything appeared to function correctly , I noticed a Pop-up in the task bar that gave a error after the firmware flash was finished , close as I can remember it said something to the effect "unable to communicate with V2 device , please make sure boot loader is not in dead poll mode" .
    I closed E.E and reopened it , I have not had any ill effect from anything , everything functions as should .
    2005 1500 HD , Custom OS3 SD tune .
    2006 Trailblazer
    Dinosaurs and Plants gave their lives so that we may drive , long live fossil fuel .

Lifetime Member

AL6 BBF works.
    '07 TBSS, LS2, T42, 3SS, Black on Black on Black, Pretty much stock at the moment. EFILive will fix that

'06 LBZ/Allison 6speed, EC, LB, 1LT, Leather
    Current Mods: EFI Live/ PTO High Idle Mod/ Factory Exhaust Brake / BD Full Bore/ TransGo Jr./ TTS Twin Lift Pumps/ MBRP 4" turbo back/ Custom air box mod/ BullyDog Outlook Monitor

465hp/1008tq---7/25/09---Dyno Day Fast Specialties Tuning by ME

so this is the update to read 06 dodges? I just happen to own one so this is kinda exciting

Lifetime Member

yes '06 and newer dodges can be read. However, that's it so far no tuning yet... the cummins BBR has been out for quite awhile now though too.
    '07 TBSS, LS2, T42, 3SS, Black on Black on Black, Pretty much stock at the moment. EFILive will fix that

'06 LBZ/Allison 6speed, EC, LB, 1LT, Leather
    Current Mods: EFI Live/ PTO High Idle Mod/ Factory Exhaust Brake / BD Full Bore/ TransGo Jr./ TTS Twin Lift Pumps/ MBRP 4" turbo back/ Custom air box mod/ BullyDog Outlook Monitor

465hp/1008tq---7/25/09---Dyno Day Fast Specialties Tuning by ME

cool I'm going to go read the old ladys truck as soon as she gets home. I've seen that it was out, but I have been very busy lattly so i'm just now getting around to doing the update, little easy too now its fully released. I had someone tell me that EFI live wanted the stock os files, Is this true? and if so where do i send it?

I just have a customer with an autocal ive posted. It wont let the tune file be flashed in. This autocal has been linked before postage and the file has been read from the car and modded at my end with my v2 plugged in and saved with the saving tune for remote flashing option.
    At the other end i have used EFILive Explorer to put in the tune folder.

We have tried everything i can think of but when the file is selected to be flashed , it comes up with licence ECU now and no button combos work to make it happen.
    Oztrack
    EFILive Tuning Consultant

Worldwide Remote Tuning Service

2006 NSW Super Street Drag Racing Champion

www.oztrack.com.au

The latest AutoCal firmware has a bug that ignores all keys while waiting for confirmation of VIN licensing (but you already know that - now).
    I will fix it asap and post a link to the firmware download in this thread.

Regards
    Paul

The attached AutoCal firmware (V2.06.40) fixes the non-responsive keypad while attempting to VIN license a controller.
    Regards
    Paul
    Attached Files Attached Files

Lifetime Member

Paul would it be possible to make a Shift Point table showing all of the points on one chart?
    Make a table with user selectable parameters like 1>2 2>1 2>3 3>2 3>4 4>3 does that make sense ?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast