Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Official Public Release - August 16,2010

EFILive Developer Site Admin Blacky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by L31Sleeper View Post
    Paul would it be possible to make a Shift Point table showing all of the points on one chart?
    Make a table with user selectable parameters like 1>2 2>1 2>3 3>2 3>4 4>3 does that make sense ?
    The question makes sense. I've wanted that as well when trying to sort out the shift points my T43.
    But it won't happen in V7.5. If it were to be implemented it would only be in V8 and I can't promise that it can/will be done.
    Paul
    Before asking for help, please read this.

I agree it needs to be configurable, no matter which way we show it someone isn't happy.
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

hello, forgive me if this is totally a result of my incompetence, but i just uninstalled my old EFI software and installed the latest release (build 130) and when i go to open the Tune Tool, it gives me an error saying EFI Live can't find the "vin.ini" file in the configurations folder. when i installed the new software i named everything "V7.5_130" instead of the default V7.5. would that cause this? i looked through all my old configurations folders because i save and rename all my old software versions and couldnt find this ini file anywhere?

Reinstall using the default folder name.

thanks, i was going to try that next. one of these days i have to delete all the folders i dont need anymore and consolidate the ones i do need. everything works fine now though.

Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by Blacky View Post
    The question makes sense. I've wanted that as well when trying to sort out the shift points my T43.
    But it won't happen in V7.5. If it were to be implemented it would only be in V8 and I can't promise that it can/will be done.
    Paul
    I noticed this on a screen shot of the "other" tuner software.....I would post it but sometimes I'm bad at realizing when I'm insulting people.
    I got kicked off the Whipple forum because of this.

You can post it if you like... we're a bit more down to earth, stuff like that isn't what gets you banned here.

We all already know that the other software group all their trans tables together (even tho they may not necessarily occur like that in memory).

Wasn't there a spreadsheet around here somewhere that did all that for you?
    Found it.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by 5.7ute; August 23rd, 2010 at 06:15 PM.
    The Tremor at AIR

+1 spreadsheet works for me.

Not that I want to make any more work for myself. But the multiple address function in the .cax file would allow different shift parameters to be viewed & edited in the one table.
    What is the maximum number of addresses that can be used in the one table?
    The Tremor at AIR

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast