Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: An easy 100 hp

Question

Quote Originally Posted by wait4me
    Well, Looking at all the tables and checking things out, And of coarse, reading on how the heck these motors even work, "Still confuses me" lol,,,, Ill play more when i have time. But if any of the new guys want the tune for thier truck just email me ill set you up with something you can use.

I have been just getting familar with the demo and some tunes. Can anyone tell me why there are hills in the middle of the graphs/fuel tables? I keep thinking a more averaged graph/table would be desirable. Probably just my thinking. I understand if you were looking for a boost back in the seat, but then why lower the fuel rate to then add it again at a higher rpm. is it to light the turbo or something?

just been wondering and finial had time to ask. Now if my new business would just take off and get me out of debt. i could get me a license and start having some real fun

thanks

Tom

Cool Learning days

Just got the Flash and scan this week doing lots of reading,have been making other companys money buying programers and selling them in my shop am a quik learner thanks for the tips you guys have posted first day on the fourm trying to catch up. From miami florida the sun and the Hurricanse affect the brain cells. Anyways would like to compare my stock tune on my truck (the ginypig) to this 100hp tune so i can learn what changes need to be made to the PCM to make power. is it pretty reliable how is it working out for whoever has used it

The "100-hp" tune works fairly well, but can cause transmission shifting problems. I scaled the fuel back a bit and the trans seems a lot happier. It's widely agreed that much above 75-hp you really need to give some consideration to transmission mods.
    DigitalEFI- EFILive US Distributor
    sales@digitalefi.com
    678/344-1590

Default Early and late duramax diesel tunes needed

hey guys....I've been following some of the links to the 100hp tunes...I need an early and a late (05 and 06) duramax tune to start playing with.

If any of you guys have one please send them to chuckman@bellatlantic.net

also, any feedback or advice from anyone who has played with them would be appreciated....

Chuck CoW
    CoW BOOSTER! Electronic Throttle Enhancement.

- CLICK HERE NOW FOR MORE INFORMATION! -

VARARAM, EDELBROCK, AMERICAN RACING HEADERS, BAER BRAKES, BORLA, EFI Live, Magnuson,
    COMP Cams, PROCHARGER, PRO TORQUE, PHADT Racing, INNOVATORS WEST, and more.

06 It wont work on 06.
    For 05 check here
    http://dieselplace.com/forum/downloads.php?catid=1

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345